• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

puppy farm

It's heartbreaking knowing these dogs are forced to live this way.

I'm glad this person has gone to the trouble and expense to put up this website.

That's fine -- it is only direct links from here to questionable breeders that I can't allow -- and thanks for highlighting this major problem.

Puppy Farm

Thank you ,whoever you are for putting on the List the article about Puppy Farms

I think its about time we Animal Lovers stood and be counted .

I dont know how this can be done,but surely legislation can be brought by DEFRA ,working with the Kennel Club ,that only so many Breeding Bitches and Stud Dogs can be being kept.

Could this not be done under the recently published Welfare Act ?

I know the Kennel Club register Puppies from these establishments ,should this policy now be reviewed .

Thinking again about this disgraceful problem ,is the answer really not to cut down the Dogs that can Bred from in the one establishment .

If it means that Breeders of Show Dogs are to be involved ,incase Puppy Farmer Breeders could have a loop-hole ,then so be it .

Hopefully other List members will contact the Powers that Be and try to get something done .

Bet

Back