• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

would there be anyone willing to mind Cailum for a week in September?

deborah

I was wondering if there would be anyone who could help me. I live in the Celbridge area of Kildare and I am wondering if there is anyone who would be able to mind Cailum for a week from the 01st September to the 8th – 9th of September.

Normally my mam minds him for me but she is in hospital with two breaks in her leg, she fell at a wedding and did the first break which they had to operate and insert a rod then only 4 days later she was transferred to a convalescence home to recover and she was only there a few hours when she fell again and broke the opposite end, so a second operation was needed this time to insert plates. So she is defiantly not in a position to take him even if she is out by then which is highly unlikely.

But in anyway what I am wondering is, would there be anyone in the surrounding areas who would be able & willing to take him.

Cailum is male aged 7 who has a very quiet temperament. He loves to be walked but will equally sleep all day if he could.
He is good with other dogs.

If there is anyone who thinks they may be able to help please mail me on [email protected]

Thanks Deborah

Last edited:
If you can't arrange a trade with someone, Tara does a home boarding service at her house, and is in Ratoath. You can PM her to see if she has space and check her prices -- she is TKC on the board. (y)

Hi Deborah. Hope you're keeping well.
I might be free to take him for you. Just depending on when i take my holidays this year. Hoping to go in september, but nothing arranged yet.
Put me down as a definetly maybe.
Yvonne

I'd have him but I'm in th UK. Would you like someone to house sit and look after him at home? I could ask around..

Back