• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

3 Weeks already

Rj Mac

Well guys, on Monday it was 3 weeks since Megan came home, the time is really just flyng by, and as every day passes she gains more and more confidence in herself, just in little things, such as meeting new people, and making friends.
It's the little things that you notice, like sharing a basket with Jake or Lucy, or the 3 of them playing, it just fills my heart with pride to see her so settled,
Here she is soaking up the sun this afternoon....
IMAG0140.jpg
[/IMG]
The other 2 came out for a nosey....
IMAG0142.jpg
[/IMG]
Lucy, no idea what's got her attention...
IMAG0144.jpg
[/IMG]
Took this 1 of Jake when I was having some dinner......please Dad....just a little.....please...
IMAG0145.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks again guys, seems like only yesterday we joined the forum, and it's been 1 of the best things we ever did, as we found Megan, it's a fantastic site, :D

Megan looks brilliant, i am so glad that she has gotten a wonderful loving home with u! when i went to collect her she was not to gone on me but that was my fault as i was unaware of the life that she may have had, when we got to sallymum's house she came out of the cage herself and got use to us! I have to say that is brilliant that ye are giving her the life she deserves!!
WELL DONE!!

The weeks are flying by, she looks to happy and relaxed. I'm so pleased she's fitting in so well - I love seeing your pics, you've got 3 gorgeous furbabies and Kieran is a little cutie too!:)

it's wonderful to see Megan looking so happy and relaxed - and we love the Jake photo - recognise that I NEED something to eat expression LOL

Great to see how Megan has come on since the day i got her. She was then called Tess not that she knew her name. My 7 yr Ashley chose the name megan. She was such a scared little girl seeing danger in every thing. I really didnt think she would get to the way she is today. it is really great to see her now. At last she is seeing people they way she deserves.

It's so nice of you to have taken Megan in! She looks like a sweet, happy girl. Jake is a very handsome boy, too! And, of course, Lucy is adorable, too!

Thanks for all your lovely comments guys....as I type, she's curled up on my lap snoring away :luv: :luv:

Back