• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hi everyone

jesika

I joined for a little different reason than most.. I actually do not have a cavalier, but I joined for the info on MVD...because unfortunately it just became a very real possibility for me...

Of course, I love cavaliers, and they are one of the cutest breeds I think I have ever seen..

Here is the reason that I joined this forum (although getting to see tons of cavalier pics isnt so bad either ;))

http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?t=19672

Thanks for having me :)

I will post some pics in the "friends section" :)

Hi and icon_welcome:mexwav:
Two of my cavaliers have early onset, low grade murmurs. They don't need medication yet. There's lot of information here, and members who share your experience. Glad you found us!

Hi Jesika, welcome to the forum. Many of us love other breeds of dogs too, so I am sure everyone will welcome you here. Actually when I joined I didn't have a Cavalier either. I was sorry to read about your Chloe in the other thread. You will find a lot of information here, and plenty of support too.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :) I have been reading quite alot and have learned quite a few things :D

Back