PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Thelly! And a BIG surprise...

Karlin
26th July 2007, 05:51 PM
We have just discovered that the underwight little female cavalier rescued two weeks ago along with Fred is now... about to have puppies. :yikes Probably within the next couple of days. Fortunately for Ginger she has had excellent care from her foster home and will have had two weeks of good food (and stealing Fred's!).

We have no idea who the dad is though it could be Fred -- but there were other breeds of dog around as well.

Please wish Thelma and her partner well for being such dedicated *first time* fosterers and offering to continue to foster and look after the mum to be and pending babies!! :shock: Normally I don't throw people into the deep end quite this fast. :lol:

Ginger is clearly an experienced mum so we will all be hoping all goes well.

I am sure we will get some updates as things go along.:cool:

Mary
26th July 2007, 06:19 PM
What a surprise! Excellent Thelma for taking care of sweet Ginger and her family to be.

coconut
26th July 2007, 06:29 PM
best of luck thelma it must have being some surprise :) but a nice one! As i have said to karlin i am around if u need help!

Rj Mac
26th July 2007, 06:52 PM
Good luck with the little 1s when they arrive :D Hope mums doing well

Karlin
26th July 2007, 07:27 PM
Am told these are very likely to be cavaliers. However I do know there was also a lab about the property, can't recall if it was male or female... well we will know what we are going to get soon enough! I'd say in the next 48 hours.

Rj Mac
26th July 2007, 07:33 PM
Not so little if they're half Lab, all the best for Ginger and Thelma

sins
26th July 2007, 07:39 PM
Hopefully for Ginger's sake, they're not labs!!!

Karlin
26th July 2007, 07:43 PM
I'd say our friend Fred is the pop.

Caraline
26th July 2007, 11:53 PM
Best of luck with the whelping. Will be here anxiously pacing the halls, waiting for news.

Cathy Moon
27th July 2007, 01:40 AM
:xfngr: for Ginger and pups! And a great big Thank You to Thelma!!!:thnku:

sarahg
27th July 2007, 06:37 AM
Good luck Ginger hope all goes well.:flwr: :flwr:

Chelle & Rex
27th July 2007, 07:52 AM
OMG!!! Good luck Ginger and well done Thelma for all your hard work :thnku:

casshon
27th July 2007, 08:42 AM
I hope everything goes well for Ginger (and for you Thelma). I'm available to puppy sit anytime ;)

Sue.k
27th July 2007, 08:47 AM
I hope all goes well, cant wait to see photo's of the puppies :)

Thelly
27th July 2007, 09:41 AM
No News Yet

Thanks for all your support - Ginger is fine today and it's amazing to look at how big she is now we know for certain that she is having puppies!!

The other 3 are wondering why she is being singled out for special attention - they are all very put out!!!

I will keep you posted on the developments - exciting weekend ahead!

Bruce H
27th July 2007, 12:45 PM
Fingers and everything else that can be crossed, is crossed for you and Ginger for an easy welping. Maybe she will be "considerate" and start in the morning. Did the vet do an x-ray to see how many Ginger is carrying?

Also, don't know what your set-up is like, but don't let her outside unless she is on a leash and you are along with a flashlight (at night) and a towel. We have had a couple puppies born outside over the years. And be sure to PM me if you have any questions, I'll help all I can given the time difference, etc.

Best of luck to everyone, am going to really be watching this thread.

Nicki
27th July 2007, 02:59 PM
Good luck Thelly and Ginger, will be thinking of you all. Hopefully as Ginger is an experienced Mum she shouldn't have too many problems - keep us posted when you can!

gocamping
27th July 2007, 03:38 PM
Oh wow! Just catching up on threads. Good luck and paws crossed here for easy deliveries. This would probably happen to me if I signed up to foster!:)

Karlin
27th July 2007, 10:27 PM
It's the first time I have had a cavalier come in to rescue that I knew was pregnant. And one that was about to have puppies within days!

We will all be waiting to hear what happens next. :)

Cathryn
28th July 2007, 10:57 PM
Aww!! :xfngr: That all goes well for Ginger, will be watching and waiting for news, hope she is a considerate lady and goes over the evening for you and that all goes smoothly!

Bruce H
29th July 2007, 02:24 PM
Any news yet??

Or has she decided to make you sweat a little? Darn girls!

Cathryn
29th July 2007, 02:31 PM
Any news yet??

Or has she decided to make you sweat a little? Darn girls!

Took the words right out of my mouth there Bruce!! Most important thing to watch is for that temperature drop, I find that the single most reliable sign. :xfngr: Thinking of you girls!! Have sent you a PM Karlin!

Caraline
29th July 2007, 02:43 PM
No news yet? :xfngr:

Karlin
29th July 2007, 03:29 PM
No news as yet from Thelly -- this morning they were still waiting as Ginger grows bigger and bigger. I read on one of the links Bruce sent me that bitches who have had litters before can start their milk flow several days before they are due so that seems to be the case here. She can't be long off now though!

Cathryn
29th July 2007, 03:38 PM
Yes milk can be in any time from a week before the delivery, one of the best things I would advise right now is to take her temperature at regular intervals throughout the day, usually it is 101.5 F but in the last week of pregnancy it drops to 100 F, so work from that temp, the temperature almost ALWAYS drops 24 hours before the first puppy is born, it is one of the most reliable signs I know of, basically if it is 99 f or lower for a short time and then rises to 100 F again she is on her way!!

Good Luck, get in touch if you need me!! ;)

Karlin
29th July 2007, 03:51 PM
Thanks Cathryn; I know Thelly will be comforted knowing there's lots of expertise here once things start to happen.

Thelly
29th July 2007, 05:27 PM
Still no news.

Going out to get the thermometer so at least we will have the best indication. She is my shadow at the moment - God love her. Mind you I can't take my eyes off her either.

As soon as there is a move I'll let you all know!!

Karlin
29th July 2007, 07:05 PM
You need a rectal thermometer, not a regular thermometer! :thmbsup: :) You probably know that but I don't know if they are actually different... ? She will probably start into labour as you are out. :lol:

Just in case, here's a how to (I've never taken a dog's temp myself before -- I just watch the vet! :lol:):

How to take a dog's temperature

If you suspect your dog is sick then taking your dog's temperature is important. It is not difficult, but it is a task best performed with two people. Have someone hold the dog still, preferably someone the dog knows and likes.

Apply petroleum jelly to the head or bulb of a rectal thermometer.
Slowly slide the thermometer into the dog's rectum about 1 inch deep.
Wait 2 minutes for a mercury thermometer.
Remove slowly and read the thermometer. Shake down the thermometer and clean it after every use.

A dog's normal body temperature ranges between 100.5 Fahrenheit (38.1°C) and 102.5 Fahrenheit (39.2°C).

Cathy Moon
29th July 2007, 08:07 PM
The shape of the rectal thermometer is different than an oral thermometer. The end is more rounded.

Karlin
29th July 2007, 08:14 PM
Thanks Cathy! That makes sense for obvious reasons. icon_blshing

Thelly
29th July 2007, 08:19 PM
Thanks for that. I will go to the 'Animal Chemist' in Sandyford in the morning- they are sure to give me the right one.

Like you Karlin, I have only watched the Vet do it so thanks for the post.

Thankfully Fred has found a play pal in LouLou and is leaving Ginger to rest. Usually he is in the bed with her cleaning her face and generally just tucking into her!!

Karlin
29th July 2007, 09:36 PM
What's the Animal Chemist in Sandyford? That sunds interesting!

Caraline
30th July 2007, 02:30 AM
Another little tip about taking a rectal on a dog....

Once the thermometer is in place, wrap your fingers around both the thermometer & base of the dog's tail, kind of like you are holding them as one. This means that if the dog makes a sudden movement, your hand & the thermometer will move with the dog, thus reducing the liklihood of jabbing the dog with the thermometer, or of having it slip out. Probably not such a problem with a small docile dog, but certainly helpful on a large, boisterous breed. :thmbsup:

Cathy Moon
30th July 2007, 04:03 AM
Another little tip about taking a rectal on a dog....

Once the thermometer is in place, wrap your fingers around both the thermometer & base of the dog's tail, kind of like you are holding them as one. This means that if the dog makes a sudden movement, your hand & the thermometer will move with the dog, thus reducing the liklihood of jabbing the dog with the thermometer, or of having it slip out. Probably not such a problem with a small docile dog, but certainly helpful on a large, boisterous breed. :thmbsup:
Yes that's exactly what our vets do!:xctly:

Karlin
30th July 2007, 10:03 AM
Well this is turning into a quite educational thread! :lol: I really need to get a thermometer now for my emergency kit.

Caraline
30th July 2007, 01:01 PM
:badgrin: We are a rather anally fixated lot, talking about rectal temperatures, anal glands & the size, shape & consistency of our dogs poops.

Karlin
30th July 2007, 01:14 PM
Thelly says she can see the pups moving around and that mum is very restless this morning so to me, sounds like those babies are fixing to exit really soon. :xfngr:

coconut
30th July 2007, 01:22 PM
it's so exciting!

Bruce H
30th July 2007, 01:35 PM
Thelly says she can see the pups moving around and that mum is very restless this morning so to me, sounds like those babies are fixing to exit really soon. :xfngr:

Sounds like maybe the pups are having a going away party! I don't know how Thelly is doing, but if it were me, I wouldn't be sleeping much at all; even after all the litters we have welped, I still don't sleep worth a darn when it gets close. What's worse for you guys is that you have no idea when she was bred or what the due date is.

If I remember right, her milk came in maybe a week ago?? If so, she has GOT to be very close. Still praying for an easy welping and a healthy mom and litter.

Thelly
30th July 2007, 02:08 PM
I can tell you Bruce I am having such broken sleep. It's so funny - there I am lying in bed wondering if she is ok and when I get up to check on her she is sitting up in her bed wagging the tail at me - I think she is smirking sometimes!

I can't wait for her to start so I can let you all know!!

Sue.k
30th July 2007, 03:47 PM
Oh I am so excited, make sure you have the camera charged and ready to take pictures when Mum and babies have settled. I hope everything goes ok for you :)

Thelly
30th July 2007, 04:20 PM
Just took her temp a while ago and it's at 100°. I will take it again tonight. Any idea how long I should wait before taking it again?

Bruce H
30th July 2007, 04:35 PM
We take the temp twice a day, but it might not be a bad idea to take it late in the evening, first thing in the morning, and at noon. That way it's unlikely you will miss the drop. We write it down every time partly because we're getting old :D , but mostly because the temperature will vary some and we are looking for about a 2 degree drop from the average. Good luck!

Thelly
30th July 2007, 04:42 PM
Thanks Bruce - I am writing everything down in my 'Ginger notebook'. I will take it again later tonight to see how it is going. It is frustrating not knowing how far along she is but taking the her temp. will be the most help.

coconut
30th July 2007, 04:47 PM
thelly u are doing a great job and i am hoping and praying it is soon and that all goes well!!

misty
30th July 2007, 05:07 PM
I keep coming back to this thread again and again. Good luck guys!

Azriel
30th July 2007, 05:46 PM
best of luck.... keeping all fingers and toes crossed for you guys!!!!

Rj Mac
30th July 2007, 05:58 PM
Good luck and best wishes from us here too :D

jennifer
30th July 2007, 06:03 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/signs003.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org) sweetie. Paws crossed here. Gentel hugs from me sweet heart.http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/basic/arms.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)

arasara
30th July 2007, 06:56 PM
just wanted to pop in and say good luck!!! :) I sure hope things go smoothly and I will be checking in on things ever so often ;)

cavlover
30th July 2007, 06:56 PM
I hope:xfngr: :xfngr: :xfngr: :hug: everything goes well, I can't wait to find out .
judy

Denise G.
30th July 2007, 08:17 PM
This is really exciting--I hope everything goes perfectly!! Thelly, you're great for taking this on. Ginger is very lucky! :)

Cathryn
30th July 2007, 08:27 PM
Hi!

Another sign to watch for is deep panting with her eye's half closed, this usually happens around the time of the temp dropping. Good Luck!! :xfngr:

Thelly
31st July 2007, 09:14 AM
Took her temp this morning - still the same. Time for some Angel intervention I think.

I'll keep you all posted if there is any change...

Karlin
31st July 2007, 10:02 AM
Give me a ring anytime if you want to discuss anything at all! You must be going crazy waiting... and waiting... and waiting...:cool:

Caraline
31st July 2007, 12:04 PM
Oh gosh, we are all on tender hooks! :D

Cathy Moon
31st July 2007, 12:09 PM
:xfngr::xfngr::lotsaluv:We're all waiting for you, little Ginger!

Shay
31st July 2007, 04:33 PM
I have been following this thread and anxiously awaiting the news along with everyone else. Gentle hugs to you Ginger, you sweet little girl.:hug:

Cathy T
31st July 2007, 05:28 PM
Just making my 10th of the day check-in :o

Karlin
31st July 2007, 05:29 PM
If only Ginger knew the bandwidth she was creating here... :lol:

Zippy
31st July 2007, 05:40 PM
Where are these puppies??

Come out, come out, wherever you are!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bruce H
31st July 2007, 06:15 PM
Thelly, have you thought about sitting down with Ginger and having a heart-to-heart talk with her?

Cathryn
31st July 2007, 06:21 PM
Thelly, have you thought about sitting down with Ginger and having a heart-to-heart talk with her?

:rotfl: Now come on Bruce, we both know the effect that can have don't we? ;)

Karlin
31st July 2007, 06:44 PM
Well, I already made the mistake of predicting puppies within 48 hours on Thursday, so Ginger is quite capable of trying to make a point!

Barbara Nixon
31st July 2007, 07:00 PM
Thelly will have to plan something, as it's bound to be disrupted. Complicated recipe, night out, a piece of craftwork...:)

misty
31st July 2007, 07:02 PM
Maybe Thelly could take Ginger shopping to M&S or Boots or something .... then if she gives birth there, Thelly may get some goodies ;) :) :)

mlc4140
31st July 2007, 07:11 PM
Just like the girl who had the baby at a Walmart here in the states and got loads of stuff!!! She'd be a celebrity, probably make the news and everything!!!

Rj Mac
31st July 2007, 07:16 PM
Maybe Thelly could take Ginger shopping to M&S or Boots or something .... then if she gives birth there, Thelly may get some goodies ;) :) :)

:lol: :lol:

Hope they're here soon, and all goes well :xfngr:

Thelly
31st July 2007, 08:51 PM
They say a hot curry stirs things - mind you I don't think she'd thank me! I know, I'll plan a night out and that will bring her on just as I'm leaving her in my mums!!

Temp still as before. The vet even said today she was surprised we are still waiting. She really wants to make us sweat. As I typing she's winking at me as if she knows something we don't. Little minx!!!

Shay
31st July 2007, 09:00 PM
Aaaah Ginger..... A lady just won't be rushed.;)

Cathryn
31st July 2007, 09:05 PM
I know, I'll plan a night out and that will bring her on just as I'm leaving her in my mums!

Yep that would do it!! One of my girls was about 6 days off her due date, My Ma-in-Law rings and asks me if I want to pop to a local garden centre with her for dinner? I'm talking to her on the phone and checking my girl over at the same time, not one single sign of imminent first stage labour, so off I go and meet up with Ma-in-Law. Half an hour later my mobile rings, it's OH "Can you come back home? Your dog just had a puppy!" :yikes:

When I bred from her again the following year, I sat right on top of her at the end and of course she HAD to go as close to dates as possible to prove a point didn't she? :lol:

Denise G.
31st July 2007, 09:53 PM
I don't have any kids--but a few of my friends swear by a couple of tablespoons of castor oil and a loooooonnnng walk. I wonder if it works with dogs...:razz:

misty
1st August 2007, 08:36 AM
Ginger .... I was expecting news by now ;)

Sue.k
1st August 2007, 08:49 AM
Oh this is killing me!!!!!! Come on Ginger, please :)

coconut
1st August 2007, 08:52 AM
Ginger really is a lady and defo doesn't wanna be rushed!

arasara
1st August 2007, 02:35 PM
LOL boy is she ever holding out!! :lol:

Thelly
1st August 2007, 02:55 PM
The suspense is killing us here. She is off her food - where as before she was always first to her bowl and the restlessness continues. Temp as before, will take it again in an hour or so.

Bring on the babies PLEASE Gingy!!!

Mary
1st August 2007, 03:13 PM
Not eating! Sounds like it is getting closer. Watch for the panting to begin.

coconut
1st August 2007, 03:19 PM
Not eating is a good sign that she is on her way!

cavlover
1st August 2007, 05:21 PM
:luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: Pins and needles here, can't wait to hear about the little ones.
judy

matties mum
1st August 2007, 05:44 PM
Been on holiday and thought they would have come by now please keep us informed
---Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

jld
1st August 2007, 06:59 PM
What famous babies these are going to be !!!!!!!!!

Rj Mac
1st August 2007, 09:07 PM
:xfngr: here too! hope mum's doing well :D

Maxwell&me
1st August 2007, 11:29 PM
Keeping fingers crossed here all goes well soon, so you can get some sleep.....
( A Bunch of days later! Perhaps you should get some now? *smile* )

sarahg
2nd August 2007, 09:12 AM
Any news icon_whistling

Sue.k
2nd August 2007, 09:15 AM
Anything at all happening icon_whistling :huh:

misty
2nd August 2007, 09:49 AM
Ginger, stop teasing us all ;)

Thelly
2nd August 2007, 10:08 AM
Sorry to keep you all waiting guys...no real news but

Gingers temp is down very slightly this morning (7am) I will take it again about mid day.

I now know that she wants to have her babies at my desk in the most uncomfortable place you could pick. Forget the nice quite area I had for her - oh no - at my desk with phone ringing, radio on etc. Oh well, her decision.

Well, maybe it is like a private hospital room compared to what she would of had before.

Will update again later.

Karlin
2nd August 2007, 10:33 AM
Oooh sounds very close. Goodness she is really making us all so anxious! I was SURE there would be puppies this morning. And to add to it she is going to insist on puppies in the most inconvenient place. :lol: GIRLS!

Thelly you deserve a special medal. :rah:

coconut
2nd August 2007, 10:43 AM
:xfngr: she is getting close now!! I hope her and the pup's do great!!

I second karlin u deserve a medal!

Bruce H
2nd August 2007, 12:52 PM
Thelly you deserve a special medal. :rah:

You got that right!!!

I don't ever remember seeing anything in our rescue information about welping puppies as part of the deal. Thelly, if you have something comfortable to sit on while on the floor, I would get it where you intend to have Ginger welp her pups. You will probably be spending a lot of time sitting with her on the floor. We use a padded mat so it's at least a little more comfortable.

And don't worry about the noise. Our welping is done in our bedroom with the TV on so we can watch TV between contractions. The only thing I would say is limit the number of people with her to 2, or three at the very most. I read years ago that welping is not a spectator sport.

Again good luck. Waiting anxiously.

brid kenny
2nd August 2007, 03:53 PM
Just caught up with thread. This is sooooo exciting.

Sue.k
2nd August 2007, 04:22 PM
Tell me about it!!!!! I hope she goes by 2pm tomorrow! I wont have access to the internet all weekend so I wont be able to catch up until Tuesday! Then again I think it will be worth driving 40 mins to use my Dads just to find out if there is any news:)

Thelly
2nd August 2007, 05:00 PM
Her temp is dropping!!! 98° just awhile ago. I took it around mid day and it was about 99°. I really don't want to get too excited because who knows what will happen but that is a big change. Hope I'm in for the long haul tonight.

I really hope my next post is the news we are all longing for.:xfngr:

jld
2nd August 2007, 05:03 PM
Oh my......the excitement begins !!!!! Well, I can tell I am not going to get anything accomplished today except checking this site all day...

Cathryn
2nd August 2007, 05:11 PM
Her temp is dropping!!! 98° just awhile ago. I took it around mid day and it was about 99°. I really don't want to get too excited because who knows what will happen but that is a big change. Hope I'm in for the long haul tonight.

I really hope my next post is the news we are all longing for.:xfngr:

Sounds promising!! You could be in for a long night I think, puppies ALWAYS arrive in the middle of the night!!

Good Luck, call if you need me OK?

arasara
2nd August 2007, 05:20 PM
:w**h**::w**h**:

Good luck to you Ginger!! Hope everything runs smoothly and we can see some pictures of your beautiful babies soon!!

Sounds like you're on your way!! :)

:jmp:

coconut
2nd August 2007, 07:08 PM
:jump: :mexwav: Good luck to ginger hope all goes well!!

misty
2nd August 2007, 07:35 PM
omg, come on Ginger!

Good luck :).

jennifer
2nd August 2007, 08:20 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/happy093.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/happy076.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org) http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/happy105.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org) http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/happy055.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/happy085.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org) :l*v: :rah:
Omg, i'm sure everything will run smoothly. Gentel hugs from me to the almost mum. Good Luck sweetie.

Rj Mac
2nd August 2007, 08:24 PM
Think it might be time to tyr an exceedingly hot curry:o ;)

Come on Ginger....good luck, and lots of :hug: from us

Karlin
2nd August 2007, 10:26 PM
Fred should be going to his new home tomorrow, too. :) Best to get the guys out of the way so they don't cramp her style. :lol: Thelly I will PM you.

Denise G.
2nd August 2007, 10:32 PM
Crossed fingers over here--go Ginger!! We're pulling for you!! :rah:

*Pauline*
2nd August 2007, 11:26 PM
The suspense is killing me. I have always had a MASSIVE desire to see a puppy being born.

Karlin
2nd August 2007, 11:29 PM
Think it will be a long night for Thelly.

You can watch a puppy being born here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxNoFyatpWU

casshon
3rd August 2007, 08:25 AM
Any news this morning? I hope all is well. Let me know if there's anything I can do - puppy sitting/vet visits etc.

:luv:

Sue.k
3rd August 2007, 08:37 AM
Come on Ginger, we are all waiting for you, please please please go today :)

*Pauline*
3rd August 2007, 09:02 AM
Think it will be a long night for Thelly.

You can watch a puppy being born here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxNoFyatpWU

That made it look really easy! Wish my kids had popped out so easy.

coconut
3rd August 2007, 10:11 AM
did she have the puppies???

*Pauline*
3rd August 2007, 10:35 AM
did she have the puppies???

Not as far as I know, the YouTube clip was of another dog having a puppy. Karlin posted that for me as I just never saw one being born before.

Bruce H
3rd August 2007, 12:01 PM
That made it look really easy! Wish my kids had popped out so easy.

I was going to say the same thing about our puppies. Sometimes they come out that easy, but not always. Seems like there's always 1 in each litter that doesn't want top come out.

Come on Ginger, your temperature dropped. Get with it!!! Didn't Thelly read that part of the book to you??

Thelly
3rd August 2007, 12:55 PM
No puppies yet - she has been nesting for ages however. Saying goodbye to Fred this afternoon :( He has been great fun but it's all about Ginger at the moment.

Sorry to keep you all waiting......and waiting.....

jennifer
3rd August 2007, 01:11 PM
I hope your next post will be delivering the news we have been waiting for. Good Luck Ginger.:lotsaluv:

sallymum
3rd August 2007, 01:33 PM
Good luck.

jld
3rd August 2007, 02:00 PM
Thelly, you are in all of our thoughts....here's wishing Ginger an easy delivery.

mlc4140
3rd August 2007, 05:50 PM
Anything yet?

Thelly
3rd August 2007, 06:46 PM
Ginger is whelping!!!! She started at 5pm and has two pups so far.:rah: :rah:

I will update you with all the news when all arrival. She is doing fantastic.

sallymum
3rd August 2007, 06:48 PM
Fantastic news. R they Cavaliers.

arasara
3rd August 2007, 06:48 PM
:w**h**::w**h**:

YAY Ginger!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Thelly maybe you should start a new thread so people know!!! :)

Glad things are going well.. I can't wait to hear the next update!

Karlin
3rd August 2007, 06:54 PM
Don't think we will have any idea what they might be til they get a bit older -- though it could be clear pretty quickly if they are cavaliers or mixes. They all look pretty much the same when really small though colouring could be a giveaway. Cathryn or Bruce may be able to hazard a guess from a pic at some point. :)

Rj Mac
3rd August 2007, 06:56 PM
Great news.....go Ginger :rah:

casshon
3rd August 2007, 06:58 PM
Oh wow, well done Thelly and Ginger :luv:

*Pauline*
3rd August 2007, 06:58 PM
Can we name them? I'd like one to be called Lilly ;)

Bruce H
3rd August 2007, 07:02 PM
That's wonderful!!!

Can't wait to hear all the vital statistics and, especially, see pictures. However, remember Ginger's needs are ahead of all of us. We can wait. Do what you have to do to be sure Ginger is well taken care of.

I agree with arasara, a new thread wouold be great.

coconut
3rd August 2007, 07:11 PM
go ginger :rah:!! i agree with pauline can we name them?

cavlover
3rd August 2007, 07:16 PM
:rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: I can't wait to hear all the details and I hope pictures.:luv: :luv: I hope ginger and puppy's are all healthy.
judy

Karlin
3rd August 2007, 07:17 PM
It's up to Thelly to name them; that's part of her 'duty' :lol: But she might take suggestions from board members if she doesn't have ideas of her own already.

I also suggest Thelly start a new thread for the rescue puppies as this one is very long now. :thmbsup: She can do that next time she comes to post; I am sure she is plenty busy at the moment. Very kind of Ginger to at least have her puppies in the evening rather than the middle of the night after making us all wait so long! :)

Cathy Moon
3rd August 2007, 07:28 PM
Yippee! Good girl Ginger!:flwr::flwr::flwr:

Chelle & Rex
3rd August 2007, 07:41 PM
:rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: Yay, well done Thelly & Ginger:rah: :rah: :rah:

Cathryn
3rd August 2007, 08:21 PM
Come on now Ginger!! Looking forwards to seeing some pics of these babies of yours!! :paw: :paw: You have the entire board on pins, looking forwards to hearing more! Thelly have PM'd you my number if you need to get in touch?

brid kenny
3rd August 2007, 08:34 PM
Congrats Thelly and Ginger...this is grreat news!:rah: