PDA

View Full Version : Puppias?

Rj Mac
26th July 2007, 08:27 PM
Just wondering guys....if anyone could point us in the right direction, Lisa facies getting Puppias for the girls,not for Jake tho ;) where would be the best place to order them from?

danalynn
26th July 2007, 08:48 PM
We don't live in the UK, but have gotten a couple off ebay with great luck. Also, if you are interested int he Dear Dog harnesses (we love ours) they come with a lead that has a swivel on it so it doesn't get tangled for about the same price. They do fit a bit smaller, so I went up from the medium to the large for Teddy. The owner of the site is a member of Cavalier talk and this is the website: www.designer-doggie.com.

Good luck - You'll have to post pictures of then when you get their new harnesses :) :)

Mycavyangels
26th July 2007, 09:08 PM
Pet London is a good place to order them

www.petlondon.com (http://www.petlondon.com)

Rj Mac
30th July 2007, 12:39 PM
Thanks guys, have just ordered them a sky blue 1 each :D

lady and amber
30th July 2007, 03:57 PM
we need too see photo`s when you get them :D

Sue.k
30th July 2007, 05:06 PM
I got mine from DTI, it was great, had them within the week of ordering them. I am getting hooked though, I got Prince and Lucy 1 each but I so want to get more!! Can anyone tell me if the leads that match the Puppias are good and strong? I would like to get the matching leads but Prince and Lucy pull alot so I have to make sure they are strong.

Cleo's Person
7th August 2007, 03:14 PM
Ryan, I got the sky Blue for Cleo and she looks stunning in it - I'm sure your girls will too! Oh and to answer your original question, I got it from DTI.

Mycavyangels
7th August 2007, 03:44 PM
I got mine from DTI, it was great, had them within the week of ordering them. I am getting hooked though, I got Prince and Lucy 1 each but I so want to get more!! Can anyone tell me if the leads that match the Puppias are good and strong? I would like to get the matching leads but Prince and Lucy pull alot so I have to make sure they are strong.

the puppia leads are Great, very strong and are long 2

PseudoTwins
22nd August 2007, 06:14 AM
I don't want to sound stupid, but I'm quite new to this site and cavaliers. But what is a puppia? icon_blshing

casshon
22nd August 2007, 09:46 AM

Have a look at this thread before buying a puppia lead: http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?t=12565&highlight=puppia+lead

I prefer the Dear Dog harness and lead - the lead does not tangle. The only thing is the harnesses run a lot smaller than Puppia. Bella wears a large and she is a small cavalier. The large Dear Dog would not fit Molly or Honey so they have puppias. Personally, I have not had a puppia lead break but my dogs aren't pullers and I actually use the coupler lead most of the time which is very strong (it's a 'Walky Walkr' and I love it).