• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Going to Norfolk

Mycavyangels

We are going to Norfolk Tomorrow, with all the cavaliers (of course) :D
the beach we will be going to is called Caister-on- sea, and there are some other beaches to. We are still looking for other places to go to though, if you know any please let me know:)
and of course when i get back, you will be flooded with photos:lol: :lol:

Sea Palling beach is open for dogs - you can go one side only, would need to check the signs. It's about 1/2 from Caister - and is a nice beach. There are jet skis about sometimes though. You might just see two Blenheims on the beach...they are clipped so easy to see! They are called Oscar and Polly and belong to friends of mine :)

Winterton has a good beach and dunes, but watch out for adders {esp early in the day or dull days}.

Some info on walks here:

http://www.norfolkbroads.com/guides/activities/rambling

Bacton woods is very nice for walking.

If you want to go a bit further afield, the North Coast is lovely. You can walk on the RSPB nature reserve [public footpath, on lead until the beach] and there is a good cafe with outdoor seating.

Wells beach and woods are great too - many happy memories of there!

Have a wonderful holiday - we lived in Norfolk for 5 years, only moved away 4 years ago...still miss it a bit!

Look out for Barn Owls, particularly late afternoon, flying low over fields or even on the fence posts!

Sea Palling beach is open for dogs - you can go one side only, would need to check the signs. It's about 1/2 from Caister - and is a nice beach. There are jet skis about sometimes though. You might just see two Blenheims on the beach...they are clipped so easy to see! They are called Oscar and Polly and belong to friends of mine :)

Winterton has a good beach and dunes, but watch out for adders {esp early in the day or dull days}.

Some info on walks here:

http://www.norfolkbroads.com/guides/activities/rambling

Bacton woods is very nice for walking.

If you want to go a bit further afield, the North Coast is lovely. You can walk on the RSPB nature reserve [public footpath, on lead until the beach] and there is a good cafe with outdoor seating.

Wells beach and woods are great too - many happy memories of there!

Have a wonderful holiday - we lived in Norfolk for 5 years, only moved away 4 years ago...still miss it a bit!

Look out for Barn Owls, particularly late afternoon, flying low over fields or even on the fence posts!

Thankyou so much for that information , will have a look:)

I have some family living in that area so I know it quite well. Horning and Wroxham are 2 lovely places to visit. You can hire boats for the day and stop off at the little pubs along the way. I'll be over there for a few days in September. Very relaxing. Enjoy!

Back