PDA

View Full Version : Bailey...and sadly our couch pillow

Jessieca
27th July 2007, 09:33 PM
Well, for whatever reason my boyfriend pulled a loose thread on our couch (that is just barely a year old - sigh) pillow, and part of it opened up while I was asleep the other day. Bailey ate the loose thread (why my bf didn't throw it away - I don't know), though it eventually came out the other end...not gonna touch that topic though.

Anyway, I thought my boyfriend had closed up the pillow pretty well, but apparently not...I just turned around from my computer and found this little monster lol:

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e302/astridity/baileypillow.jpg

Lol...doesn't he just look like he knows he is doing something wrong? He has a "who, me?" face on. Well, I took away the pillow, and hid it, but not before getting a cute picture haha. (Thankfully it doesn't seem he was eating it, just pulling tons of it out)

Mary
27th July 2007, 09:37 PM
Well....look at that sweet little innocent face!!

Karlin
27th July 2007, 10:38 PM
Oh de-stuffing things --- that's a real favourite around this house! No stuffed animal is safe; Jasper or Leo will work at it till they open a seam and then it is only a matter of time, I'm afraid, for the poor stuffed creature. The whole point is just to pull out all the stuffing and make as big a mess as possible, as you have discovered! :lol:

Jessieca
27th July 2007, 10:41 PM
Oh de-stuffing things --- that's a real favourite around this house! No stuffed animal is safe; Jasper or Leo will work at it till they open a seam and then it is only a matter of time, I'm afraid, for the poor stuffed creature. The whole point is just to pull out all the stuffing and make as big a mess as possible, as you have discovered! :lol:

Hahaha! Yes he loves to do it with stuffed toys too. We found one he really seems to like about a month ago that looks like a jack with a squeeky in each end. It lasted a WHOLE TWO WEEKS, so then we bought a new one for him to play with again haha. :D So far it is still in tact!

Karlin
27th July 2007, 10:44 PM
I have several really sad looking 'skins' of stuffed animals in their toy box too... :yikes They are like deflated balloons.

Jessieca
27th July 2007, 10:49 PM
I have several really sad looking 'skins' of stuffed animals in their toy box too... :yikes

Hahaha - that is hilarious :D! I will have to tell my boyfriend that.

Cathy T
28th July 2007, 01:07 AM
That is such a "what??!!" face!!

Rj Mac
28th July 2007, 04:01 PM
:lol: Great pic