• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bailey...and sadly our couch pillow

Jessieca

Well, for whatever reason my boyfriend pulled a loose thread on our couch (that is just barely a year old - sigh) pillow, and part of it opened up while I was asleep the other day. Bailey ate the loose thread (why my bf didn't throw it away - I don't know), though it eventually came out the other end...not gonna touch that topic though.

Anyway, I thought my boyfriend had closed up the pillow pretty well, but apparently not...I just turned around from my computer and found this little monster lol:

baileypillow.jpg

Lol...doesn't he just look like he knows he is doing something wrong? He has a "who, me?" face on. Well, I took away the pillow, and hid it, but not before getting a cute picture haha. (Thankfully it doesn't seem he was eating it, just pulling tons of it out)

Last edited:
Oh de-stuffing things --- that's a real favourite around this house! No stuffed animal is safe; Jasper or Leo will work at it till they open a seam and then it is only a matter of time, I'm afraid, for the poor stuffed creature. The whole point is just to pull out all the stuffing and make as big a mess as possible, as you have discovered! :lol:

Oh de-stuffing things --- that's a real favourite around this house! No stuffed animal is safe; Jasper or Leo will work at it till they open a seam and then it is only a matter of time, I'm afraid, for the poor stuffed creature. The whole point is just to pull out all the stuffing and make as big a mess as possible, as you have discovered! :lol:

Hahaha! Yes he loves to do it with stuffed toys too. We found one he really seems to like about a month ago that looks like a jack with a squeeky in each end. It lasted a WHOLE TWO WEEKS, so then we bought a new one for him to play with again haha. :D So far it is still in tact!

I have several really sad looking 'skins' of stuffed animals in their toy box too... :yikes They are like deflated balloons.

Back