• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Mysticknight's Flash~ YO BRUCE !

Maxwell&me

Olivia, my darling 9 year old daughter got a chance to show Bruce and Kris's darling 6-9 month old tri at the show up our way today.....* Im totally smitten with this little guy....talk about good breeding! All their dogs are simply STUNNING *

The fun news is- here Olivia is in her second show ever, up with adults and came in 4th~ and there was a ton of good dogs there!

Congrats to Bruce and Kris......Olivia is currently writing a thank you note to Kris, and has already got her P.J.'s on becouse she has to go to bed really early so she can be back at the show tomorrow morning for round two with darling Flash.......Bruce, next time you gotta be here...Im so sorry I didnt get the chance to meet ya~

( But your wife is darling, and next time you both have to come for dinner here at the house...its only about 15 minutes from the show )

Oh, and Bruce, Your dogs did amazing today with 47 Cavaliers in the show- Ummmm...if my records are right here is the placing :

Flash at number 4 in 6-9 Dogs
Peter Pan- FIRST PLACE !!!!!!!! Bred By
Puppy Bitches- Flying Colors Olympia FIRST AGAIN!

I know there was more for you.......

( I just totally fell apart in my record keeping, sorry....But I did help Kris as much as I could - Shes far more organised than I could ever be.....!!!!! )

Congrats for a great day here in Wisconsin for Mysticknight ! *YEAH*

:D

Hey, that's fantastic all around; congrats to Bruce and Kris and to Olivia for holding her own against all the grown-ups. Do you have some pics of your daughter showing the tri? I'd love to see them and I'm sure others would too if you can post some. :)

Karlin,

Im such a crappy mum, I normally have my camera on me....but today since we didnt have anything going I left it at home....but tomorrow morning YOU BET YA Ill have it.......*smile*

Tune in tomorrow~ I promise some great photos....( Peter Pan is amazing, I wouldnt be surprised if tomorrow he takes the whole darn thing)

Actually, the REAL thanks should go to Olivia and you for helping Kris. Especially you, Olivia, for helping Kris in the ring. Kris said you did really good and beat out a lot of very experienced handlers. Good luck to you tomorrow.

What a huge entry! We are really hoping for Peter Pan (aka Casper) to get some points. This is his last show because his people are moving across the country. He has both his majors and only needs 5 points to be an AKC champion. So fingers crossed for him tomorrow.

Sure wish I could go to more of the shows, but I have to be on dog watch when it's an out of town show. Anyway, thanks again to both of you for helping out Kris. Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Well done Olivia, I've been toying with the idea of showing Dylan but I'm not as brave as you! I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures. :D

Well done Olivia, I've been toying with the idea of showing Dylan but I'm not as brave as you! I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures. :D

Pauline,

I have to be honest with you~ Showing scares the crap out of me, but now that Ive been to a few shows and *kinda* have a handle on how it goes, its not so scary to me.

I think you should attend a few shows, and get your feet wet in a club or two~ then just go for it, the worst thing that can happen is you dont do well~ the best thing is you do O.K.

I had one gal pal tell me a story of how she brought half the ring down in a show~ gosh ...it cant get much worse than that and shes still going strong.....:D

Just give it a chance...you never know!

* Hey, once I get a cavalier that I can show...lets do it together even if its only on line.....!!!!! Deal ????????*

Dawn, the me in Maxwell

Wow, this is exciting news! I can't wait to hear how it goes tomorrow and hopefully to see photos. Good luck to the whole team!:xfngr::xfngr::paw::paw::paw:

The official show picture of Olivia and Flash just came yesterday. Aren't they both just so cute?!

1094017441_c6c0d7affe.jpg

WOW !!!!! I am sooooooooo impressed with both of them. Both are stunning. How could the judges not be impressed.

Back