• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Birthday Baby!!!

Crittercall

Today is my birthday (for about another hour!), and I bought myself the best kind of birthday present - a new Cavalier puppy!

She was born May 21 and is from KY. She's a ruby with a white streak down the middle of her face, a milk mouth and one white slipper. She's a very good puppy and the potty training is going well. She is with me in Chattanooga while I clean out FIL's house, so we are bonding nicely.

Her name is Roxie. The breeder said that she had called her that from the time she was born and it has stuck. She is an "only child" - the only pup born to a black & tan Mom and a blenheim Dad.

She sleeps on the pillow above my head. Sometimes when she is asleep she makes noises like she is nursing. Other times there is the faint beginnng of a Cavalier snore.

Now, I'm sorry - I have taken pictures but don't have my laptop with me so I can't download them. (Technically I could download them on Mom's but I've already messed this one up once and don't want to take any chances!) I have pix of her with her Irish Wolfhound friend, pix of her Mom and her Dad, and even a picture of Wallis's grandmother! Not sure when I'll be home and get them on the computer but I will.

Don't you think the rest of the crowd is going to have fun???

:hppybdy: Those are the BEST kind of birthdays!!!

Can't wait to see pictures of Roxie :snap:

happy birthday and what a fantastic and well deserved present for yourself! :lol: Can't wait for some pictures, when you are able to upload some. Roxie sounds like a little sweetheart.

Wow! How exciting. Can't wait to see pics of your little Roxie. And Happy Birthday.

:hppybdy: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNA :hppybdy:

Roxie sounds delightful, I can't wait to "meet" her properly! :lotsaluv: Now that has to be the best Birthday Present ever!! Can't wait for those :snap:

Back