• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Woo hoo: 'CKCS in Fact and Fancy' has arrived!

Lisa_T

Five books... but only three available as one is mine and the other is Kirsty's. They are going in the shop and possibly will be posted on amazon- if anyone wants a copy either straightaway, or kept until the second book arrives.... be quick.

I have to say I understand why people have raved about this book- including Karlin. It is absolutely beautiful- stunning, stunning book, and it's not actually as large as I thought it would be. 'Ware the puppy pics though... I drooled over one little Blenheim in particular....

Yes I have just received mine, made to make your mouth water or what eh?? ;) ;) Get in quick if you want one folks, they are totally stunning!!

Back