• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Day out at Colchester's Castle Park *Pictures*

*Pauline*

I went to Colchester on Saturday to the Castle Park. We could hear the orchestra rehearsing and I was so longing to go to the "Party In The Park" as that day was the classical show. But it was £19 a ticket and there were 20 of us! My Niece was in the youth orchestra who were the warm up for the main show. She's just come back from Paris where she played at Disney World.

Anyway, we met a couple of Cavaliers and other dogs. here's my pics, thanks for looking :D

This is me doing the Charleston, Dylan and a little girl Cavalier, I can't remember her name.
973803331_345e776d7c.jpg

Dylan and his best friend Toto.
973803475_eedaf58796.jpg

Me doing what I do best, fussing over dogs.
973803583_f9f2d1fe3c.jpg

974803496_194865223b.jpg

977409318_f511226e3e.jpg

Hope you liked them. Pictures of the trip to the pub in The Dog and Bone section:
http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?p=212927#post212927

Last edited:
looks like you had a ball pauline!! isnt it great being able to have fun AND have the dog too?? :)

Dylan looks great - as always. What a pretty boy he is! I'm still up for the offer - if you ever want get rid of him there's a slobbering slimy girl in Canada waiting for him to come and play with her! ;)

Dylan

Dylan is gorgeous! Where did you get him? Sorry, new here so if I'm not suppose to ask...disregard my question. But, he is gorgeous!

Back