• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Not new member but...

Hi- I'm not new to Cavalier Talk but have not posted for over a year. During that time, I have FOUND my love of my life, my tri male, George! I adopted him when he was 10 weeks old and he will be one year old next month.

Welcome back and congrats on finding your litle tri! Do you want me to change your username for you or are you still searching? :lol: Let me know and I will make the change.

Hey Peg

Glad to have you here officially! Congrats on your new boy....well, not really new...but you know what I mean. Have you posted pictures yet?

oh he's a beauty, my little fella will look very similar to george when he grows up :D they are just the best aren't they.

Thanks to everyone!

I love him dearly. I told my kids a Christmas time I spent more money on George then them...:) George is the love of my life. Long story about what's happened so far. He will be going in next month to be neutered. I bought him with the intention of using him to breed, but he only has one testicle. There was no way he was going back to the breeder! So, I'll have him neutered and he will be KING. :) Now, I started my long search for the perfect show quality female in hopes of starting my foundation. Anyway, George will rule, always. :) I'm not sure how to post pics so will do that when I've figured it out.

Yes, to changing my name from Searching to Found. Help with that would be greatly appreciated! Again, thanks for the extremely warm re-welcome. :)

Peg & George

Back