PDA

View Full Version : Sam

matties mum
1st August 2007, 10:12 PM
It is with a great deal of saddess that I have to say that my little Sam has come back from were he was stopping while I was on hoilday with what looks like a back injury I will be going to the vets thursday so hoping that it is not to bad please think of us
-----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney----Sam)

Mary
1st August 2007, 10:20 PM
Oh dear Aileen. Hope it is something simple not serious. Will be thinking of you and Sam. Please keep us updated on how he is doing.

Karlin
1st August 2007, 10:41 PM
Oh dear, poor Sam; I know you must be very worried. Hope it is nothing too serious and that he is back to his regular self very quickly. :flwr:

*Pauline*
1st August 2007, 11:58 PM
Oh no Aileen, I'm so sorry, you must be very worried. :hug: How is he now? Hopefully it will get better soon.

lady and amber
2nd August 2007, 12:02 AM
:xfngr: Sam will be alright

Maxwell&me
2nd August 2007, 12:26 AM
Praying for you here~ Update when you get a minute.....

Cathy T
2nd August 2007, 01:01 AM
Oh no Aileen... please keep us posted. I hope Sam is okay!

Cathy Moon
2nd August 2007, 03:47 AM
Sorry to hear he's not feeling well. :hug: I'm hoping this is just a temporary setback. :xfngr:

Rj Mac
2nd August 2007, 07:17 AM
Sorry to hear that Sam's not well, :xfngr: it's nothing too serious, and he'l get well soon, keep us posted, we're thinking of you's :flwr: :hug:

matties mum
2nd August 2007, 10:51 AM
Sam has been to the vets it is his back knees one of them is very sore better news than I thought
-----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie--Barney--Sam)

*Pauline*
2nd August 2007, 11:19 AM
Oh what a relief. Has he pulled something?

Barbara Nixon
2nd August 2007, 11:52 AM
I hope Sam is better soon. Didn't Jazzie have a back problem a few weeks ago ? Is that ok , now ?

matties mum
2nd August 2007, 11:54 AM
I donot know I thought that he may have had a bang but so happy that it is not to bad His back legs kept going from under him
-----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

Sandrac
2nd August 2007, 12:50 PM
Thank goodness he's is going to be OK - give him a huge:hug: and get well wishes.

matties mum
2nd August 2007, 01:07 PM
Yes Jazzie did have back trouble and he is going on OK now
----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)