• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sam

matties mum

It is with a great deal of saddess that I have to say that my little Sam has come back from were he was stopping while I was on hoilday with what looks like a back injury I will be going to the vets thursday so hoping that it is not to bad please think of us
-----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney----Sam)

Oh dear Aileen. Hope it is something simple not serious. Will be thinking of you and Sam. Please keep us updated on how he is doing.

Oh dear, poor Sam; I know you must be very worried. Hope it is nothing too serious and that he is back to his regular self very quickly. :flwr:

Oh no Aileen, I'm so sorry, you must be very worried. :hug: How is he now? Hopefully it will get better soon.

Sorry to hear that Sam's not well, :xfngr: it's nothing too serious, and he'l get well soon, keep us posted, we're thinking of you's :flwr: :hug:

Sam has been to the vets it is his back knees one of them is very sore better news than I thought
-----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie--Barney--Sam)

I donot know I thought that he may have had a bang but so happy that it is not to bad His back legs kept going from under him
-----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

Yes Jazzie did have back trouble and he is going on OK now
----Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

Back