• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

baxter has a lump

coconut

I have just notice that baxter has a lump on his back, has any of ur cav's have this! Just a bit worried going to book an appointment with the vets!!

I hope little Baxter will be OK. They can get fatty lumps which are nothing to worry about - usually happens in older dogs. Cassie had quite a few of them.

Let us know how he gets on.

Is it in the vaccination area and has Baxter had a jab recently ? Joly had a little lump appaear when he had his second puppy jab. One of my springers developed several fatty lumps during her life and Izzy had one on his forehead. Another reason for a lump to form is an insect bite or something caught in the skin.

It's probably nothing, as Baxter is a young dog but have it checked if it doesn't go in a few days. My old vet used to say that a good guideline for doggy lumps was that one you can feel separate and not appearing to have 'roots' was usually something trivial.

It might be just an insect bite, let us know when you get back from the vets please

vets is on hold at the mo, as i drive a diesel car and put petrol into it so i am up in the air at the moment!

Oh no way! Poor you, I dont think it will do much damage, I think if its the other way around it will wreck the car, I think you will just have to drain it :xfngr:

oh sue my head is just banging! we filled it the full way of diesel and mark is driving it around now for awhile!

Back