• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Teddy

TeddyBear

Hi everyone,
Myself and Teddy are new and would like to say hi, have been reading the boards and find them very helpful and informative. Teddy is nearly 4 months old and i love him to bits :luv: I'll post some pics when i work out how to get them from little blue question mark boxes into real photos :confused:

You can upload them on www.photobucket.com

There you can copy the link & press
insertimage.gif
& paste it in there.

Thanks loveisokay,
but this is what keeps happening, little blue boxes! any ideas on what's wrong there :cry*ing:

ok i think the problem was with flickr for some reason so i uploaded them to photobucket instead and it works ... whoo hoo
so here's my little teddy

DSCF0846.jpg

DSCF0856.jpg

982891287_72f14bee4c.jpg

972487773_211c31a899.jpg

972487811_2bda58fdb5.jpg

972487885_75e500b2e8.jpg

972505015_9f1af7af7e.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome and thanks for posting the cute pics! :)

The problem you have had with with Flickr is: you are pasting in the url for the entire page, not the url for the actual photo. You need to go to the 'different sizes' tab on the right, then pick a size, and the url to paste in is BELOW the image. An image url will always end in an image file abbreviation, eg .jpg or .tif. If it ends in something else (eg mixed numbers and letters), you are not grabbing the picture url but the entire webpage url and that won;t work inside IMG tags. (y)

Generally on Flickr choosing the medium or small img size is the most comfortable for people to view here. If images are a lot larger, it takes a very long time for them to load on some people's computers, especially if they are on dial-up connections. The pics may also be larger than their screens and therefore difficult to see. In future maybe stick with the smaller sizes rather than the really big ones you've posted -- even on my high speed link it takes a while for them to load and they would be pushing the limits of what many can see on a laptop or smaller screen. The problem with Photobucket is they don't give you a selection of sizes -- you have to resize -- so it is a bit more hassle to post images.

ah thanks, i think he's a total cutie too :D
thanks Karlin for the advice also, you're right i was putting the whole page link in, jeez it's all a bit complicated eh! lol. i will redo the pics to make them smaller and repost again. thanks a mill.
TB

Awww, Teddy is so beautiful. They are fun aren't they???? I have a little girl 4 1/2 months....

thanks for all your lovely comments :D i'm like a proud new mum with him hehe
yes jld they are sooooo much fun, teddy loves to catch my trouser leg or ankle and pull for all his worth, it's a great game but he's like a ball and chain sometimes that just won't let go! lol.
he also loves laces and shoes of any kind, they are his favourite things in the world to chew on especially if they're still on your feet and he can nip your skin into the bargain haha.

Brilliant pics, Teddy is gorgeous :D .....I wonder if Lisa would let me have a Tri colouricon_nwunsure :lol:

Back