• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Show picture

Cathy T

Oh Hooray!! Our picture from Family Tree Imaging came today and boy was it worth waiting for. You'd never know these weren't show puppies from the quality of the photograph. I think it turned out fabulous!!

showphoto.jpg

Last edited:
Wow !!!!! What a GORGEOUS picture. That needs to be in the calendar for sure.... or a coffee table book.

That is an incredible shot!! No wonder you are so pleased, I would be too! Those dogs are a credit to you!! Now where are you going to hang the monster size blow up you're about to order?? icon_nwunsure

What a wonderful photograph! I can see why you love it, Cathy, and YES they do look like show dogs!

Cathy, that's just gorgeous! I'm jealous! They look like they were so calm sitting there too...

Cathy,
What a beautiful photo!! It looks like the old paintings with cavaliers in them...Where did you get it done? I love it!

What a beautiful picture, Cathy! I had a portrait of Annie and the girls done at Christmastime, and half of the pictures have Annie running out of the frame!

Dave

What georgous dogs you have Jake is so handsome and Shelby is so very beautiful. That picture is great.
judy

Thank you for all of your kind comments. I was just overwhelmed at how nicely it turned out. The photographer was so good at getting their attention and snapping the camera the right second.

Donna - Family Tree Imaging is a photographer that does photos at the dog shows. We had this done at the Burbank show.

Back