View Full Version : Our very own Wrestlemania play time

Rj Mac
2nd August 2007, 09:15 PM
Got the camera out tonight as Lucy and Jake werehaving a real fun time mucking about....it's great fun to watch...and hillarious as it's allways Jake who backs down 1st....all the while Megan just watched from her perch on the couch......
This next 1...they moved just as I took the pic....
My fave....
Megan surveys the scene....
But it's soooooooooooo tiring to watch those 2.....so she went for a nap...
Hope you like them guys....they sure were fun to take, it always makes me smile to see dogs playing and having a blast

Chelle & Rex
2nd August 2007, 10:18 PM
Brill!! I love the expression on Megans in the pic on the couch!!!

brid kenny
3rd August 2007, 12:45 AM
Great photos!!

Cathy T
3rd August 2007, 12:49 AM
Oh I just loved those!! Nothing better than happy playful pups!

Cathy Moon
3rd August 2007, 11:27 AM
Megan looks so regal on her cushions on the couch. The play pics are very entertaining.:)

3rd August 2007, 03:39 PM
Brillant photos there. :snap: :snap:

Rj Mac
3rd August 2007, 08:55 PM
Thanks guys for all your comments :D ....can you's believe it's 5 weeks on Monday since Megs came home :rah: :rah: The time's just zoomed by

Rj Mac
3rd August 2007, 10:25 PM
Lisa, snapped these 1s tonight of the girls and me

I know sleeping on the chair icon_blshing but it's been a long week......honest

3rd August 2007, 11:01 PM
I like the last picture the best, how sweet.

4th August 2007, 08:23 PM
Me aswell. I think they might be a bit tierd. Maybe not, just a crazy idea. *giggling*

4th August 2007, 08:51 PM
YEP! I like the last one too!! Great pics lisa!! I too cannot believe it has only been so few weeks since you had Megan, seems like she's always been a part of your family!! :lotsaluv:

4th August 2007, 10:49 PM
They played themselves out and then lured you to sleep. Isn't that what dogs are for? Great pictures - all of them

Rj Mac
5th August 2007, 04:14 PM
They played themselves out and then lured you to sleep. Isn't that what dogs are for? Great pictures - all of them

I'l go along with that......I was definately lured into sleep icon_whistling :lol:

Rj Mac
5th August 2007, 09:33 PM