• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan's caught my cough.

*Pauline*

Ok, Well I've been ill for a while and I'm all bunged up, have been for weeks. Dylan has started sneezing now and choking on his mucus which really frightens him so I took him to the vet today. I asked if Dylan could catch something from me. He said yes then went into all the science and a few examples. I think he said he could have caught a bacteria from me but was very unlikely to catch a virus. He named a couple but said in the UK it has never been reported. So I'm assuming what I have is not a virus and I might have given it to Dylan. I have to stop kissing him! I should have asked him about glue ear as he has an ear infection last week.

He gave him an antibiotic shot and I have a weeks worth of Doxycycline which I assume are antibiotic too. Poor fella.

pauline i feel for the both of u being sick, really hate it when i am unwell and i have being a good bit this yr! i hope ye both have a speedy recovery! :flwr:

Thank you. I hope you improve too, it's very wearing isn't it when things go on and on. Because of my very poor energy this year, I've been eating more and put on lots of weight. :(

I wasn't sure if I should post that Dylan caught this off me as I'm not too sure what I have is a bacteria but it is a possibility.

oh pauline i am so sorry :( I hope you and dylan start to feel better soon. :( I think it's a good excuse for you guys to have endless hours of cuddling though ;) ;)

oh pauline i am so sorry :( I hope you and dylan start to feel better soon. :( I think it's a good excuse for you guys to have endless hours of cuddling though ;) ;)

Believe it or not, Dylan isn't a cuddler, he loves being made a fuss of but when it comes to lying down for a rest or sleep, he usually gets off to be on his own!

Since he choked a few times though, he runs straight to mummy :lotsaluv:

:thnx: How are Kosmo's knees?

Last edited:
Kosmo's knees are doing alright. He's up to 5 minute walks now although he still walks like a granny :lol:

His stitches come out next Tuesday. I've successfully weaned him off of all pain killers and anti-inflammatories.. :w**h**: He's also back to cocking his leg so they must be feeling better :roll:

Thanks for asking :)

Faith isn't a cuddler either :(

When I first had Alfie he had a cough and he would choke on his own mucas which really scared him its so horrible to watch. Hope you both feel better soon.

Pauline, hope you and Dylan are soon feeling better! No fun to be sick!!

Oliver is a complete cuddler, but I am finding that Bentley's personality is very different! He has more of an independent attitude! So cute!!

Hi Pauline!!

I am so sorry to hear that both you and Dylan aren't feeling so good right now!! :xfngr: For a speedy recovery, big kiss and a very gentle :hug: for dylan and a big :hug: for you too! Feel free to get in touch if you need a natter??

Cathryn, what's a natter? I always learn new words here.... :)

Hi Holly!!

A "natter" is another word for a chat! :rotfl: Or as a certain ex-pat friend of mine in Holland would say "Give me a Bell" :lol:

Have to agree, I am always finding out new expressions etc, took me ages to work out what ROTFLMAO meant! :lol:

What does it mean.

Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off.

I think icon_nwunsure

Hope you and Dylan are feeling better Pauline :flwr:

All our 3 are serious cuddlers :luv:

Well I spoke too soon, he jumped on my lap for a cuddle tonight :D :D :D He does want his Mummy when he doesn't feel well.

Back