• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The puppies are here!

Thelly

Hi all

Just to let you know Ginger is whelping at the moment. So far she has two pups and is doing great.

She is sleeping at the moment. I'll post with all the info later.
:rah: :rah: :rah:

Go Ginger!!! Bless her heart--and yours, Thelly! :rah:

Hugs to you and Ginger. Can't wait to hear the final count!:xfngr:

How exciting! I've been monitoring the progress for days, feels like I'm right there with Thelly and Ginger. I can't wait to see pics.

Just a quick note to say she has 3 at the mo and maybe a 4th on the way. Last one was at 8:07 this evening. She is such a pro - lucky for me. She is doing great as are the pups. Keeping them nice and warm and safe.

I'll post pics in the morning so you can see the little ones

Be in touch...

Thanks so much for the update. Hope she finishes up so you can get some sleep too! :)

Thelly, hats off to you... You are really a trooper through all this. Ginger, and the puppies,are so very lucky to have you in their lives at this time. I would hate to think of what might have been if not for all the wonderful people who came to her rescue. You are a special lady !!!!! Can't wait to hear the final count and of course see those promised pics.....:flwr:

Last edited:
Thanks for the update Thelly. Looking forward to hearing all about the puppies and seeing pictures. First priority is take care of the puppies and Ginger. Second priority is take care of yourself. Everything else is third priority.

Been there, done that. I know how tiring all this is and I'm sure its compounded being the first litter you have welped. Take care.

Oh gosh---just hearing the news makes me want to yell "Get her an epidural STAT!!!" LOL I had 3 children of my own and I still remember it like it was yesterday----I could never have done it without the drugs!!!

I hope all goes wonderfully. I will be checking for your post!!!!!

Can only echo what Bruce has just said really, if you are unsure about anything call the vet, but most important of all keep the pups nice and warm, mum warm and well fed and watered and a comfy bed beside the whelping box for yourself, a portable T.V and some-one to bring you endless cups of tea/coffee!!

Let your house run itself for the next day or so, hard to do I know but this new family needs you more right now!!

Thanks for all your support. We are all resting at the mo. Don't know if we are done at 4...

Puppies and mummy are nice and warm and comfortable. They are my everything for the next while. :luv:

Truly the last post of the 'evening'. Will update fully in the morning.

Again, thanks for all your support guys

Ah wow! Congratulations, and well done Ginger... watching out for the latest updates, hope you are getting some rest now. :)

Welcome to the world little ones . Congrats Ginger and well done Thelly , cant wait to see pictures .
Mimi

Back