• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We've been a little busy here the last 3 weeks!

Bruce H

Some of you may remember how I've said the girls tend to start comiong into season together. Well, a while back 3 of them came in within a week of each other. We wanted to breed the three of them this year, so we bred all three and thought maybe 2 of the 3 breedings would take.

All three took. So starting July 9 we started having puppies! I have been holding off with pictures til everyone had their eyes open. The last litter opened their eyes Wednesday. No names yet.

The first litter is our tri girl Pixxey's litter. She was bred with a ruby and had 2 B & T's, one girl and one boy. They were 8.5 and 10.1 ounces; Ouch!, poor mom. They are doing fairly well walking and are just starting to growl and bark and attack Pixxey and each other. Here they are:
1008136982_71e6628aa4.jpg

The next litter born was from our blenheim girl Dottie; she was bred with our boy Cooper. They were born 3 days later on July 12. There are 3 girls and 2 boys. The birth weights were between 4.5 ounces and 7.8 ounces. They are just starting to figure out that they have 4 working legs, but are still tipping over a lot. Here they are:
1008136992_7addfb25ed.jpg

Finally, our tri girl Anna gave birth to 3 B & T's on July 18. She was bred with our ruby boy Chico. She had 2 boys and 1 girl that weighed between 8.1 ounces and 9.5 ounces at birth. They are moving around quite a bit, but still have not figured out how useful legs are going to be :D . I just couldn't resist posting the picture of the one with the big yawn, so cute! Here they are:
1008137022_7ee76d70b5.jpg

As of Thursday, all the puppies were moved out into the living room so we can get our bedroom back. In 2 or 3 weeks people can start coming to see their puppy. All the blenheims are spoken for, just starting to talk to people about the B & T's as they contact us.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.

How adorable...all of them but especially those black and tans. I just love those whole colors. Boy are you a good secret keeper! Congrats! Is Kris at the LaCrosse show this weekend?

Oooh they are all gorgeous, Bruce. Love those B&Ts.... eventually I will get a B&T but it won;t be for a while!! :lol:

OMGoodness! They're all so adorable. Isn't that something all the B&Ts, too. Lovely puppies, and good photography.:D

Sometimes I wish I had unlimited space and lots of $$! :lol:

Hi Bruce!!

Wow!! Lucky you! So glad that all are doing well, they look lovely chunky little munchers all of them!! Adore the last pic with the one yawning! Congrats to all the Mum's :cl*p:

Congratulations :rah: on all 3 litters, glad to hear everyone is well, those pups are just the cutest, love the B&Ts, one day we would like to have a B&T, but not at the moment:D

OK, Bruce so now we all want a B&T because of those puppy pictures....I guess we need to start saving....

Busy is putting it mildly!!!

They are so gorgeous. I can't wait now for Gingers pups to open their eyes after seeing these guys.

Well done :rah: :rah:

Busy is putting it mildly!!!

They are so gorgeous. I can't wait now for Gingers pups to open their eyes after seeing these guys.

Well done :rah: :rah:

Thanks Thelly!

Yes, you will love seeing Ginger's pups open their eyes. One of those really fun milestones. But what I think is even more fun is when they start becoming aware of their surroundings and especially mom and each other ( like Pixxey's pups are starting to do). Yours will start attacking each other and you'll hear those little puppy growls and even a tiny little bark once in a while. You are in for so much fun when they get to that point. Enjoy it!!

Let's see, I'll take one of the Blenheims and a pair of the Black and Tans! In my dreams. They are all beautiful puppies. It must be so much fun having them around and watching them play together. Keep us well supplied with pictures, please

Wow you are busy!! They are all gorgeous Bruce. Enjoy them while you can (and please post loads of photos so we can too!)

Back