PDA

View Full Version : Note: I can't be reached by phone or text

Karlin
5th August 2007, 03:14 PM
I just want to let anyone with a rescue issue in Ireland know I cannot currently receive calls OR texts so if you urgently need someone, contact TKC (Tara); or send me a PM if it isn;t ultra urgent.

I am in South Korea until Saturday night the 11th and the mobile networks here run on a a different system which I'd totally forgotten -- hence my handset won't work here.

I will be able to start picking up messages left for my mobile but that may only be sporadically so if you need to reach me, PM me. :thmbsup:

charly
12th August 2007, 08:31 PM
hello im new here im looking to rescue a cav a female as i have a 1 year old male he is neutered, im looking for a buddy for him and another friend for me!!!!! can you help ??????? my name is joanne ...she doesnt have to be a pup or house trained as i =can do that but i would really like a young dog like a pup to one year old thanks for reading this ..charlys mam :dogwlk:

[Edited by Karlin to remove your phone number -- not a good idea to post a private number to a public discussion board]

Karlin
12th August 2007, 08:40 PM
Welcome to the board. Please have a read of my rescue website, www.ckcsrescue.com, where you can read more on the types of dogs that come into rescue (never puppies) and download, fill out, and return a homing application to be placed on my waiting list. :thmbsup:

Karlin
12th August 2007, 08:41 PM
Also, I am back from Korea as of late last night so can now be reached as normal. :) Also if anyone dd try to send texts -- none would have come through even on my return as I know at least one that was sent and never delivered. So contact me now if you tried to reach me by text during the last week and it's still important).