• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A little fun with Photoshop!

Bruce H

Just thought I would have a little fun with Deuce and Photoshop! You're right, I do need a closer picture.

1017707448_51884b2082.jpg

It looks like Deuce might have a bit of trouble seeing from under his hard hat. But it does make him a much better not to say safer Construction Foreman for the project.

It looks like Deuce might have a bit of trouble seeing from under his hard hat. But it does make him a much better not to say safer Construction Foreman for the project.

Well, EVERYONE knows you don't want your supervisor to see very well!!:D

Oh I like it!! :rotfl: Deuce you can supervise any building project I do in the near future, how much do you charge? :lol:

Duce you were born to be a builder - its especially important that your vision is blocked by the safety hat - ensures a better job!

Back