• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Lost tricolour

Barbara Nixon

Have we any members near Cirencester ? I ask because the friend of someone on Dogpages has lost her tricolour bitch in that area.

I wish I was closer, I am sorry to hear this news and hope they are re-united very soon in the near future!

Last edited:
She's an ex-breeding bitch and the lady only had her a few days. Black spot on her nose, a loose front tooth and short coat and feathers. Trimmed paws and a black and white collar. No name tag, as her new mum was going to get one at the weekend.

Oh no...she must be beside herself, poor lady. Hopefully the breeder had the dog chipped so she should ring her.

The owner has contacted the breeder and I mentioned to the friend ,who posted ,that Doglost and other sites could be very useful. I hadn't checked back to see if they had posted there. (They haven't).

I've just pm'd to see if there is any news.

hi everyone,it is my friend who has lost this cavalier and very sadly she is still missing.she is called susie and we have been searching,putting posters up,taking flyers round etc and it is so heartbraking to go home still not knowing where she is.we are all very concerned as it has been 8 days now.the weather forcast for tomorrow is horrible.my friend and her husband are in pieces.please keep susie in your thoughts.:cry*ing:

Back