View Full Version : Close call

7th August 2007, 05:09 PM
My ma just rang me the 3 doggies were out in the back garden playin as it is a nice day! We got a new gate last week, she rang me to say that freddie & baxter had gotten out under the gate and ran down the road :grnyuk: lucky my nephew was out playing in the street at the time and saw the 2 boys running down the road!! My heart just thinking what would have happened if he had not being there! :confused:

Cathy T
7th August 2007, 05:11 PM
Thank goodness your nephew was outside and saw them. That could have had a much worse ending. Glad everyone is back home safe and sound.

Cleo's Person
7th August 2007, 05:13 PM
OMG!!!!! :yikes

Thanks goodness for your nephew spotting them! I can only imagine the fright you must have gotten when your ma told you. Give them both a big hug from me when you get home. :flwr:

7th August 2007, 05:16 PM
PHEW!! Close one, good job your nephew was around and no-one was hurt, would have scared me to hear that as well!!

Cathy Moon
8th August 2007, 02:20 AM
:yikes Scary! So glad it turned out alright!

Rj Mac
8th August 2007, 10:09 AM
Thank goodness your nephew was outside, and everyone is ok

8th August 2007, 10:21 AM
Glad eveyone or everydog is ok, but OMG!http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/shocked012.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org)What a scare.

8th August 2007, 10:36 AM
OH my gosh:shock: , Thank Goodness your nephew saw them, must of been scary to here that.

8th August 2007, 10:36 AM
well i went home last night and filled the hole where they got out and they never left my eye shot!

8th August 2007, 11:00 AM
That's seriously scary! I've just had my garden fenced in fully and I've been wondering just how large a hole they can fit under.Happily Daisy seems content to race around our own back garden,although once she comes on heat I wonder if she can get under or anything else jump over....ah well, we'll soon find out.Glad the boys were caught before they got too far.

8th August 2007, 12:52 PM
Glad they were all ok. U seen last week what happened to 2 of mine and it was my fault. Was hoovering went outside to coconut forget the lead of the hoover was jamming the door so 2 escaped:( really scary.

8th August 2007, 01:37 PM
yeah i was like who owns them dogs!! i was having a blond moment!