• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Circle of Friends!

Cathryn

Hi!

Found Crystal with her babies like this yesterday morning, they are clockwise and starting with the puppy over her neck, Sassy, Diamond (bringing up the rear! :lol:) Morgan (Up the side of the box) Teddy (Upside down and flashing his bits! :rolleyes: ) and Taylor (Pinning Teddy down!)

Enjoy!!
Trolleykids001.jpg

OMG are they ever getting big and cute! I'll bet the puppy playing is really fun to watch now; I imagine that even Crystal is fair game for an attack :D

OMG are they ever getting big and cute! I'll bet the puppy playing is really fun to watch now; I imagine that even Crystal is fair game for an attack :D

Yup! There's some amazing sounding growling coming out of that run these days!! They seem to adore grabbing each others tails :yikes: and you are right even poor Crystal has been the victim of those attacks too! :lol:

That has to be the cutest picture I ever seen , the mother is so beautiful and those gorgous puppy's thanks for sharing with us.
judy

What a pretty girl and adorable group of puppies you have there. I just want to tickle the puppies tummies. Give them all a snuggle for me

The photo is so cute, i love watching them when they are a sleep as they will sleep in any position! i want them all!! :flwr:

Oh they are all so pretty, I'm dying to see a good shot of Taylors half white ear. In this picture Morgan is my cuppa tea :lotsaluv: Kiss his little chops for me :D

Back