• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Marlon's op

jennifer

Hi all, Marlon my tri boy is having his little boy op on Friday so I do hope he won't be too saw after it. Please do wish him luck but I'm sure he will be just fine.;) ;) He won't know what the hell has happened to him when he wakes up from it but still I hope he won't be in too much pain afterwards.:paw: Good luck my sweet baby Marlon for Friday and i'm sure everyone will be thinking of you.:flwr:

Last edited:
Hi Jennifer!

He will be just fine believe me, you will have more trouble keeping him quiet afterwards!! Am sure he will soon forgive you! :lol: Thinking of you on Friday!! :flwr:

He will be grand not a bother on him. Toby had it done 6 weeks ago when he came home he was the same as always wouldnt think he had anything done. Give him a big :hug: from me. I will be thinking of u as well:flwr:

Hi Everyone

Just dropped Marlon off at the vets and he was a bit nervous. However the nurse we saw was very understanding. I know he will be fine but on the way was trying to reosure him that he would be. Sure everything will run smootly. Thank you all for your kind words and Marlon if he was here would thank you all.:flwr:

Am sure he will be just fine.

Chester was done a couple of months ago & when I went to the Vets to pick him up he decided he didnt want to come & went back to the nurses for cuddles!!

He was really dopey the first night but by the next day he we back to his usual mischeivious self.

Good luck to wee Marlon - I'm sure he will be just fine. Let us know as soon as you hear ok?

Have a busy day, that will take your mind off it...

Yes!!

Hi Everyone,
Marlon is now home form the vets and it all went fine.(y) He is ok at the mo but a bit tired as you would expect. I'm sure he was a big brave lad while he was at the vets but now he is sleeping. I don't blame him. Again :thnku: for all your kind words. Can't wait till Marlon is his normal bouncy self again.:winkct:

:rah: wonderful news that Marlon is doing well!!! :rah: Before you know he'll be back to his normal self!!!

If he is anything like Tasha who was spayed on Thursday your biggest problem will be keeping him quiet. Glad to hear that all went well!

Great news - your biggest problem now will be keeping him quiet LOL

Impossible, Nicki ;).

The nurse said don't let him jump onto the furniture, but just to lift him - well, we'd have to catch him first :) :) :). And, being a pup still, he's wanting to play-fight too ;).

He is currently asleep on my lap, but that's only cos he was frightened of Jennifer's new football ;)

oh bless him - so glad he's bouncing again!! Will he settle in a crate? - I guess that's a silly question LOL

I am so pleased all went well & smoothly for Marlon. Give him extra hugs & kisses, and yummy treats. :luv:

I am very pleased that Marlon is not thinking about it and very soon I am sure he will have forgotten about it. Just got the check up soon to see if everything is ok but if he is acting as is nothing happened there is nothing to be worried about.:D :D

Back