• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pups Eye Tests, Good News!!

Cathryn

Hi!

Well we went off to see John Goodyear, the opthalmologist, bought the surgery to a crashing halt when we wandered in with our crate full of 5 VERY cute puppies! :lol: :lotsaluv: They had their drops in without a murmur from any of them and Josie was in charge of the light switch!! One by one they were checked and one by one the ticks in the "unaffected" boxes added up!! So they are past their first hurdle in their health checks now. Currently having a mad half hour in the run, poor Crystal has just asked to come out again, she was so pleased to have them back until they started swinging on her tail all at the same time! Will worm them just before tea, then they can lose the taste in a bowl of best minced steak!!

Rest easy babies, it's vaccinations in another 2 weeks, then you really WON'T be talking to me after that, but you'll thanks me for it later I'm sure!! :lol:

Cathryn they sound so cute, u really sound to have a way with them go u!! Congrats puppies on passing ur eye exam!

Well done puppies!

From a curiousity point of view, can I ask what would the next step if they failed this?

Woo hoo - good news. Vaccinations will be fun fun fun then home to be spoilt to ease the 'pain'. :yuk:

GREAT news on the eye tests! And isn't it amazing how things come to a stop when you bring a litter of Cavalier puppies into the vet? Maybe to offset some of your vet bills, you could put a coin operated latch on the puppy crates for the vet techs! We once had a vet tech tell us they draw straws to see who gets to assist the vet when we bring our litters in!

Oh, I'm quite sure Crystal blames you for all those pesky puppies! It's just so funny how puppies seem to work together to gang up on the mom.

And I know what you mean about the shots. I'm the one that holds the puppies and let them chew on chicken while Kris gives them their shot. I just know they blame me!

Back