• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hey Irish Members!!

Donna27

Does anyone have any suggestions for Bed and Breakfasts/Inns in the Galway or Dingle area? Kevin and I are coming over in early October and we need to get back to planning!

I find trip advisor very good.A lot of Irish Hotels and Guesthouses are reviewed by mostly American Visitors.It also has very helpful forums to chat about any specific queries you might have.Hope this helps.

Thanks!

And...oops I didnt realize I post this in General Discussion...Karlin, is there a way to move this to the pub?

It's been a few years sine I've been to Dingle but from what I remember Benner's Hotel and An Capaill Dubh are both very good. Benners is a cosy hotel with great food and a lovely bar with a roaring fire. An Capaill Dubh is a guesthouse that was really nice when I was there. Nothing flashy but clean with lovely breakfast and very nice staff. Dingle is a great town. Don't forget to see Fungi the dolphin!

Can't help with Galway as the last time I was down there was for work and I was put up in an apartment. The only hotel I've stayed in was in Salthill so I'm not too familiar with Galway.

Last edited:
Back