PDA

View Full Version : say a prayer for my baby

scoobie
10th August 2007, 05:14 PM
my little baby who will be only 10 weeks on sunday is really sick again . its really breking my heart. last week she was kept in the vets cos she was really bad wit diarroea and vomitting but we got her back 2 days later and she was full of energy and such a joy to have around. unfortunetly shes gone downhill again . the vet thinks its a virus that shes just not dealing with so theyve kept her in again said her chances are even slimmer than last time. please say a prayer for my little baby my heart is aching and im devastated. just want her home:(

Kelly
10th August 2007, 05:43 PM
Am so sorry to hear what you are going through. I really hope everything turns around for you, I cant imagine how you must be feeling.

Sending you lots of prayers for her safe recovery x

Denise G.
10th August 2007, 05:45 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your pup. Does the vet know where the virus came from or what type it is?

Sending many prayers to you and your baby. :xfngr:

ClaireH
10th August 2007, 05:46 PM
so sorry 2 hear about ur little 1 ....
hope she gets well soon

*Pauline*
10th August 2007, 05:48 PM
I'm really sorry your pup isn't well. Keep us posted as to how she gets on :hug:

enchantingdragon
10th August 2007, 07:55 PM
Best wishes for you and your pup!

Cleo's Person
10th August 2007, 08:13 PM
Oh I'm sorry sorry to hear about your little one. Lots of prayers being sent up for her.

Lynn
10th August 2007, 08:20 PM
Sending good wishes & prayers to your little precious one. I hope she recovers soon and when she comes back to you is healthy for a very long time to come. :xfngr:

Nicki
10th August 2007, 08:25 PM
So very sorry to hear this news - sending lots of positive thoughts for your wee one.

debjen
11th August 2007, 01:02 AM
Hoping your baby will be okay

jld
11th August 2007, 01:11 AM
Oh, I can't tell you how sorry I am. I will definitely be sending prayers your way....Judy

Cathy Moon
11th August 2007, 01:46 AM
We're thinking of you and your little pup, hoping she gets better soon. :hug::hug:

george108
11th August 2007, 02:14 AM
So sorry to hear about your little pup. I'll pray that she recovers and is home with you soon.

xxx

Cathy T
11th August 2007, 02:24 AM
Oh no.....I'm so sorry to hear this. It sounded like she was on the rebound there. Please keep us posted...prayers are coming your way fast and furious!

Rj Mac
11th August 2007, 03:27 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this, we're tthinking of you both, hoping she'l be home with you soon, where she belongs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Cathryn
11th August 2007, 11:21 AM
Hi!

You must be incredibly worried right now, sending positive thoughts your way and very best wishes for a speedy recovery! :hug: :flwr:

ourempire
11th August 2007, 08:21 PM
All the best wishes and prayers from here. I know how hard it is, keep thinking positive thoughts. :flwr:

Caraline
12th August 2007, 04:15 AM
Oh no! Poor little Scoobie. He is having a rough time and this must be so terribly worrying for you. I sure hope the vet can find out what is going on and stop this from happening again.

May Scoobie recover fast & stay well & healthy.

merlinsmum
12th August 2007, 02:06 PM
Big hugs to you and Scoobie from me and the boys. Hope Scoobs feels better soon.

PamH
12th August 2007, 03:03 PM
Scoobie, take care of yourself and recover well.
Love, Maddy

sallymum
12th August 2007, 03:08 PM
:xfngr: things will be ok with little scoobie. Give him a :hug: from me and the gang. Let us know how he gets on.

Karlin
12th August 2007, 06:21 PM
Oh no; lots of good thoughts and sure hope he's better quickly. :flwr: Have you spoken to the breeder at all? Is s/he offering some support? It sounds like he may have had something when he came from the breeder if he has been having problems so young and so quickly. A good breeder will be giving you some guidance at such a difficult time and also will have full initial vet records, so be sure to go back to her/him and discuss this. Has the vet checked for parvo/distemper? These are symptoms that would be possible for either and at 10 weeks he won't have finished his puppy vax schedule for those.

Justine
12th August 2007, 10:40 PM
I do hope she gets better,its heart breaking when they are sick.

Wrigs Mom
13th August 2007, 02:37 AM
We're thinking of your little doll....sending get-well wishes!

Mycavyangels
13th August 2007, 10:19 AM
Lots of prayers from me and the gang, hope he gets better soon