• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Updated Pictures of Bella

BostonGirl

I haven't posted pictures since we first got Bella so I thought an update was in order! Below are a couple recent photos of her around the house and at the beach (which she is obessed with - after a few car rides to the beach she leaps into the car now as if she is thinking "beach, beach, beach!" She is now 6 1/2 months old and weighs about 8 lbs.

IMG_1110.jpg

Such a happy little pup!
IMG_1233.jpg

The Red Sox shirt we got her is still a wee bit big!
IMG_1203.jpg

Doing her best supermodel on the beach pose
IMG_1356.jpg

Loungin
IMG_1343.jpg

She can't get over the sand - run, dig, run, dig, run, dig!
IMG_1362.jpg

One of her first experiences with the ocean - needless to say - she was not a fan!
IMG_1363.jpg

She is just adorable...she's so little!! I just love her sweet expression.

What a little doll! Her pictures made me chuckle she's so dang cute! I just love her face in that last picture!

Golly she is growing up fast! l love the one of her galloping down the beach with her ears flying all over the place! :lol: Also love the typical paw in the air stance in the sea too!! Looks like you have a little beach babe on your hands there! :lotsaluv:

The wet puppy at the beach is so cute. Bella looks like she can't decide if the beach is just wonderful or . . . just torture!

Precious! She is just adorable. :D

Which beach do you take her to? I want to take Molly to the beach and let her run like that, but I'm afraid she won't come back to me. :( She has never been to the beach. What a bad mommy I am!

-laura

"Which beach do you take her to? I want to take Molly to the beach and let her run like that, but I'm afraid she won't come back to me. She has never been to the beach. What a bad mommy I am!"

Hi lb0024! These pictures are actually from the Cape - we took her to a couple different beaches down there. One is a private resident only beach called Long Beach on the Centerville/Osterville line. Those are where these pictures are from - its great becasue there is an inlet in the back of the beach which is really calm water and really private (and no escape routes either). However, if you arent a resident you can't go there :-( but you can go to the National SeaShore where dogs are allowed! They must be on leash there though but if you havent been its BEAUTIFUL and very dog friendly. Here is a link to the site for more information. You have to get your little one to the beach before summer is over - its such a fun experience!! :) http://www.nps.gov/caco

Back