PDA

View Full Version : interviewing a pet sitter

nursejess80
10th August 2007, 08:05 PM
We're interviewing a pet sitter this afternoon, so please cross your fingers that we like her. We had 2 interviews lined up, but one of them didn't want to drive all the way to our home (and didn't bother to call to tell us she wouldn't be showing up). I've contacted another so that I don't HAVE to use this one, so I'll keep you guys posted. My hubby leaves for his new job training in 2 days, so we've got to find someone by next Thurs. Wish us luck!!

CVFlagg
11th August 2007, 03:17 AM
Hi Jessica,

How did the interview go? I also have a pet sitter and went through several interviews before I found the perfect match. Feel free to PM me if you need some questions to ask. Three years later, I think my pups might like the pet sitter more than me! :o)

Cathryn
11th August 2007, 10:18 AM
Hope all went well, let us know what happened?

nursejess80
12th August 2007, 11:30 PM
Well, everything went great with the pet sitter. Ruby LOVED her, and basically was in her lap the entire time we were interviewing her. She is a sitter with a company that is very reputable, so we've actually decided to go ahead and us her. Their rates are great, and she'll come for at least 35-40 minutes each time. We've decided to have her come twice on days that my husband is out of town and I'm at work so that she won't be cooped up all day by herself. She was an older lady who basically does this as a hobby because she loves animals and would be retired otherwise. I think she'll work out nicely!!!

Karlin
12th August 2007, 11:34 PM
Hey that sounds like a great arrangement and a nice person! :)

Cathy Moon
13th August 2007, 02:32 AM
Wonderful!:)

Cleo's Person
13th August 2007, 09:30 AM
how fantastic!

Cathryn
13th August 2007, 01:41 PM
Sounds like things have worked out just fine for you all! :thmbsup: