• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

interviewing a pet sitter

nursejess80

We're interviewing a pet sitter this afternoon, so please cross your fingers that we like her. We had 2 interviews lined up, but one of them didn't want to drive all the way to our home (and didn't bother to call to tell us she wouldn't be showing up). I've contacted another so that I don't HAVE to use this one, so I'll keep you guys posted. My hubby leaves for his new job training in 2 days, so we've got to find someone by next Thurs. Wish us luck!!

Hi Jessica,

How did the interview go? I also have a pet sitter and went through several interviews before I found the perfect match. Feel free to PM me if you need some questions to ask. Three years later, I think my pups might like the pet sitter more than me! :eek:)

Well, everything went great with the pet sitter. Ruby LOVED her, and basically was in her lap the entire time we were interviewing her. She is a sitter with a company that is very reputable, so we've actually decided to go ahead and us her. Their rates are great, and she'll come for at least 35-40 minutes each time. We've decided to have her come twice on days that my husband is out of town and I'm at work so that she won't be cooped up all day by herself. She was an older lady who basically does this as a hobby because she loves animals and would be retired otherwise. I think she'll work out nicely!!!

Back