• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Prince and Lucy just chillen out

Sue.k

Lucy and Prince keep swapping beds, they can never make up their minds. This time last month I never thought I would see them sharing their beds, its great. If Prince is in bed Lucy will get in beside him but he would never get in if she was in bed first, he rathers sleeping on his own:luv:

Move over Prince, here I come, move your feet, they are sticking into me! :)
IMG_0709.jpg

Oh hurry up and take the picture, this is just so not cool!!!
IMG_0646.jpg

Hmm, what is she doing in here!!!
IMG_0635.jpg

They are sooo cute!! Mine don't like to share a bed. Jake will lay down, Shelby will come over and lay with them, then two minutes later get up and leave. She just wants him to know....I could make you share if I wanted to! :D

They look so happy together. I can't wait to get mine a companion so that she can feel that type of doggie brotherly love that yours clearly do!

Great to see they are getting along so well these days, love to see them all snuggled up on the same bed and you can't tell where one starts and another finishes!! :lol: :lotsaluv:

Thanks guys, I love the last one too, Prince looks like he is deciding if he should kick Lucy out or just put up with her :confused:

Back