• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cedar graduated

debjen

from Leadership class (basic obedience) class last night..He was a star pupil...of course I have been going to this class with one dog or another for over 9 years so I was pretty much teaching him things ahead of the class..LOL..he has also already had 2 foundation agility classes and is doing great..even better than I thought he would ... I thought he would be so handler focused that I wouldn't be able to send him ahead but he sends to the tunnel and table from a good 6-8+ feet just fine..and he so enjoys it..probably as much as Robbie does..*G*..

For those interested I am reading a really good book called "From the Ground Up" Agility Foundation Training for Puppies and Beginner Dogs by Kim Collins I haven't finished the book but so far am really enjoying and seeing somethings I can use in it.

Now that is something to celebrate! Well done Cedar. I might try to get my hands on that book. :pi*no:

Back