• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

getting a puppy

charly

hey can anoyne help me with
phone numbers or address of breeders please looking to get another cav. for my lil man im in dublin i would be willing to rescue a young dog or pup anyone help please :eek:

Welcome. :)

I'm going to start by suggesting you please have a read through the Getting Started section of the board as this notes what is OK to post and what isn't. (y)

I don't allow people to post recommendations of breeders publicly to the board though people are welcome to send PMs privately if they have suggestions.

If you are looking for a puppy, you can get information on how to find a reputable, health focused breeder in Ireland on my rescue site, www.ckcsrescue.com.

As I mentioned in a reply to your other post earlier today, I do keep a waiting list of people looking for rescue dogs and I explained how to get on it -- but almost everyone wants a young dog (I never have puppies -- they simply do not come into rescue). Young dogs under two are rare as well, as my rescue site notes -- and as most people want younger dogs, the wait is longest for them. In a year I get perhaps two dogs under age 2, on average, just to give some context for what the wait is like. Please have a good read through my rescue site as that should help answer most of your questions and give you a better idea of how rescue works for cavaliers here. :)

:dogwlk: thanks for your reply. im only new to your site so im all over the place.i didnt relise i couldnt ask about breeders so sorry.0 i got my cav. last year and it turned into disaster he enede up been from a puppy farm i didnt cop on till i was in a car park in mullingar but what could i do these eyes looking at me. he was in a heap fleas and raw skin. so i whipped him up straight to vets he also had cancer on his paw. my hearet was broken but anyhoooo 8 weeks later i ahd him sorted and off walking yahhhoooo:rah: ....i reported the horrible man to garda and hes currently under investigation. i was talking to a lady called linda the other night and she told me about k.c.c rescue so here i am ...im charlys mammy hopefully to be a mom again soon :xfngr:

Back