• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Super Mum!

Cathryn

My momma dog Crystal has given me a wonderful time today! She is currently in the process of being "dried up" and her pups encouraged to have more solid food, we are half way there so far. Anyway, to help this along she is spending time away from the puppies, and I think she feels a bit guilty because she has taken to popping upstairs into the girls bedroom when we let her go back to the puppies. She is sneaking soft toys and teddies into the puppies! :yikes:
OH sent her back to the pups and I heard her scamper upstairs then bomb back down with a large teddy bear in her mouth! Earlier on she fetched a soft blanket and draped it over her sleeping babies! :lotsaluv: There is quite a collection going on in there now! She was actually giving them a drink earlier and there were 5 pups drinking away and she's stood there with a teddy bear in her mouth! Awww!
In all my years breeding I have never seen a Momma do this before, we are never done with learning I guess eh?

That jus sound so cute! A camera is never around when you need it. I have never seen any of our moms bring toys to their puppies in the years we have been breeding. Many times the mom will play tug of war with a toy, but that's it.

Hope things continue to go well with your puppies.

Oh that is soooo sweet! I would so love to see her doing that. What a wonderful little Mum she is! :lotsaluv:

That is sooooooo cute. I have never heard of a dog doing that before! Aaawwww :luv: what a great Momma Crystal is.

Back