• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Waffles

Battie4

Well I havent posted in a long time so Id thought I dupdate the site with some new pictures of Waffles. Ive been checking the site ever ynow and then but jus thavent posted, but here are some pics of Waffles. She is 5 1/2 months old now and about 10 pounds enjoy the pics

Jon Chang

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00292-1.jpg

Awww, how sweet can you get in doggie turms. Lovely photos of a lovely dog. Can't wait to see some more of him.:D

Waffles is adoarable. And what a cute name! You must be loving every moment with her

I wondered where you'd been! Waffles is absolutely adorable. She's growing into such a cute little pup!

What a darling sweet little girl! :lotsaluv: Hope you join us more in the future and share more pictures of your little lovebug!! :luv:

Waffles is adorable.. I loved seeing her pics. My Dixie is 22weeks old and 10 lbs. too, so they are about the same size. She has a curl at the end of her tail too. Hope to get updated pictures soon.

Back