PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone elses dog

sallymum
13th August 2007, 12:39 PM
Just wondering does anyone elses dog do this. all my other dogs when going to poop will do a little sort of dance and then go. Coco is different he doesnt do the dance but he has to have his backside firmly against something like a trunk of a tree, a bush anything as long as his bum is against it.
Does anyone now why he would do this. It sure makes cleaning up after him difficullt.:D

*Pauline*
13th August 2007, 12:42 PM
No! A simple doggy dance here!

merlinsmum
13th August 2007, 02:03 PM
I have one dancer (who can't have a whole poop in one place!) and one bush hugger!

brid kenny
13th August 2007, 02:12 PM
My sister's male dog does it all th time when they go for a walk.

Cathryn
13th August 2007, 02:16 PM
A whole load of mine like to do the "twirl" but little Bella has do a "moonwalk" on her back legs with her front paws up on the fence before she can "perform" TOO FUNNY! :lol: :rotfl:

Rj Mac
13th August 2007, 03:23 PM
3 Dancers here....allthough Jake usually heads off into the really long grass where no one can see him.....I think he must like some privacy in these ahem......delicate moments icon_whistling :lol:

freesia
13th August 2007, 07:46 PM
Barney does a dance then a scrub with his feet when he is finished.:D

Cupcake Love
13th August 2007, 08:33 PM
Cupcake likes to do the potty twirl also. It's funny to watch. :P

Davy
13th August 2007, 08:36 PM
my one is a dancer

But I do remember a lab over my park that would run around all the trees till he found the right one and then stand with his back to the tree and jump into a doggie style handstand and poo up the tree.

Has to be one of the funniest things I have seen over the park. :lol:

nursejess80
13th August 2007, 08:38 PM
Ruby's a dancer....she always has her tail straight out and runs all over the place before going. Unfortunately, she only likes to go in the grass by a very busy street with her behind pointed at the road for all to see. It's like a laxative for her or something. She also kicks around alot when she's finished.....very funny to watch!

Cupcake Love
13th August 2007, 08:57 PM
She also kicks around alot when she's finished.....very funny to watch!

Nacho does this and it is absolutely adorable! We always joke that he is covering up his mess. I wish Cupcake would do it. :D

laram
13th August 2007, 11:55 PM
Sammy often poops on branches. He steps over the branch with one back leg and when he's finished, the poop is left in the tree/bush :o A couple of times I've forgotten to bring poop bags and I've thought how crazy it must look to anyone who sees the poop in the bush! :) At least noone will step on it!!

Cathy Moon
14th August 2007, 04:20 AM
I have 2 dancers, and one (Chocolate) that just suddenly hunches with no warning! Oh, and Geordie is a foot scrubber!:)