• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Concert in the Park

Jen

A beautiful park in our neighborhood has the most amazing amphitheater and offers a series called Sunday Concerts in the Park. We took the dogs last night to listen to an Irish band, and Gus really got into it!:lol: Abbey laid on the blanket chewing sticks, but Gus just stared at the stage the entire time. We were laughing so hard! A few people came over to us afterwards and commented on how "into it" he was and that they had been watching him during the show! :lol:

This is a shot of the space itself, shortly after we got there when the band was setting up.
IMG_0404_1_1.jpg

Gus taking it all in:

IMG_0411_2_1.jpg

Abbey taking a break from chewing sticks:

IMG_0414_3_1.jpg

Last edited:
awwwwww Great Photos, your dogs are soo cute:D
thats strange cos there was a concert in the park where we were 2, the music they played suited the cavaliers too:lol: :lol:
Heres 2 pics

pics006.jpg

pics016.jpg

Great pictures!! Gus looks very intent...and Abby looks gorgeous as always. We go to a concert series on Sunday night at our local park. I meant to take pictures yesterday and forgot...I'll have to bring the camera next Sunday. We have a portable crate we put the dogs in when we are eating dinner and other than that I have a double chair with Jake in my lap and Shelby on the other side. We meet so many people through the dogs.

Back