• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hi everyone

laura1

my name is laura and i am from cirencester (gloucestershire) i live on my own and i am owned by 2 lovely cavaliers.misha (b+t) and emily (blenhiem)looking forward to reading about all your lovely cavaliers.:flwr:

my little misha:luv:
PI6FA81.jpg

my little emily:luv:
PI63A62.jpg

Welcome! Your dogs are precious!!!! The expression on Emily's face is soooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!! Misha looks to have a lovely coat. I hope you enjoy the group....I find reading posts a little addicting at times!

Welcome Laura - Misha and Emily are absolutely adorable. Misha looks like she has a wonderfully full coat. And I love Emily's little face...so sweet!

Welcome, Laura:

Your two little ladies are beautiful. I can't wait to see more pictures and read about your adventures with them

Hi andicon_welcome To Cavalier Talk!! Hope you enjoy the board and we can get to know you and your lovely doglets.(y)

Hi Laura!!

icon_welcome to the boards, what a pair of beauties you have there, I would love a B/T am working on that!! Looking forwards to reading more aboout your adventures with the girls and maybe sharing some :snap: with you in the future?

Back