• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newbie here

zizzi

Hello!

My husband and I have just adopted our first dog ever... a CKCS named Pickles. She's a tri-colour... very, very sweet. She's 7 months old and we've had her for two weeks now.

I have a few stories to tell and a few questions to ask so you'll see me around the boards.

Cheers,

Zizzi.

Welcome Pickles and Family! Its great to welcome a new family to the Boards. My name is Julie and I am owned by 8 Cavaliers (6 only two weeks old) and 2 Corgis. The 11 of us can't wait to see pictures of Pickles and to hear the stories you'll tell of your times with her.

By the way: All of the pack have names starting with Z. In fact the Mom of my litter is called ZeeZee. You clearly fit right in! Welcome, indeed!

Hi there! icon_welcome to the boards! Looking forwards to hearing some of your stories, seeing some :snap: of Pickles (great name!!) and helping you out if we possibly can between us all! As you will see there are many members from many continents, the best boards going for Cavaliers IMHO!!

Back