• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Boucing around

blue_star

Just had to tell someone, me and Tobes are off to see his breeder, its the first time she has seen him since he was born. I'm so excited, plus she has 5 other Cavvies!! Cavvie heaven or what!:jump:

Have fun!! Jake remembers his breeder...he goes nuts whenever he sees her. Shelby likes to play it cool:cool:

Wow, this is great! I can't wait to hear how your visit went, and photos would be a bonus!!!! :snap:

Hey everyone
We had a lovely times yesterday, did get any :snap: this time.
We met Toby's brother, they were not litter mates as they were from different breedings. But there is only about a year between them. They got on really well except for the time when Fen tried to hump Toby. Fen looks just like Toby but he looks a lot older and has started to go pink around the nose.
I also got to meet the breeders other cavvies including her puppy, all seemed so happy. I had a good conversation with the breeder and found out Fen is also deaf like Tobes. I also found out his mum lived until she was 11 and his Dad is still alive at 14. The breeder can remember my nan when she went to pick Toby. She also does lovely cavvie paintings, I'm going to get one done of Toby once I can find a lovely pic.
The breeder was full of great information apparently his brother also snoozes and gunts like Toby. The big differnce is his brother has hardly any teeth and Toby has all of his.
We have swapped address but she is moving soon and will contact me when she has her new house sorted. Also her husband was going to ring his mum in law as he said she would be so upset that she had missed Toby as she looked after his mum after she had finished breeding until the time she died.

That sounds really fun! And great to hear that you have some long-lived relatives, too. :) I brought Jaspar back once to meet his breeder, when I went to get Leo;they both ran around the kitchen while he filled in the pedigree sheet and he told me stories about cavaliers. Sadly he passed away a few months ago so that line of dogs has ended.

Glad you got together!! Always lovely to look back on older dogs and remminice (sp?) on old stories about them! I am so glad you did this and am sure you are too, she is a talented artist and I am sure that when she does Toby's portrait you will be over the moon with it!! Hope you do keep in touch! Does she still have that lovely old tri girl of hers "Shakira" by any chance? :) :)

Hi All
Thanks for the lovely comments, sorry for the delay in replying, had a terrible weekend due an allergic reaction to something. Woke up on Saturday with huge itchy blotches on my legs and feet and my hands had swollen. I ended up being down at casulty having my ring cut off then having to go back at 3pm to see the doctor! :rolleyes:

Does she still have that lovely old tri girl of hers "Shakira" by any chance? :) :)
She did have a tri, but I don't think it was an older one. I didn't get chance to ask her the name. She does have 5 I think, Fen (Toby's brother), a another Blenhiem girl around 10 years old, a puppy Blenhiem,a tri and then I think another Blenhiem.
There was so much to take it I didn't get the chance to ask.

I take it you know her then, she is a lovely lady and from what I have heard a fairly good breeder.

Karlin- That was awful about the breeder but at least he go to met Jasper before he died.

Back