• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Jake's Birthday

Cathy T

Holy cow! I was afraid I wouldn't get this dang thing done til Jake was 10 years old...but I persisted!

When Jake was 2 years old he was diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma. I was so afraid I was going to lose him, the prognosis was not good at all. But then the wonderful surgeon who had performed Shelby's patella surgery three weeks prior suggested a fairly radical surgery, to remove his upper left jawbone, and it did the trick. And he's here to celebrate 5 glorious years on Saturday.

Happy birthday my beautiful wonderful boy. I hope you enjoy this slideshow, kind of made me teary-eyed putting it together.
http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...kin_id=406&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

I hope it works this time!http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ctorres/?action=view&current=JAKE.flv

Last edited:
It worked for me Cathy! What a great slideshow!! I especially liked the Christmas shots - hilarious!! Happy Birthday Jake!!

Awww that is a wonderful work of love there. Bought a tear to my eye too.

Hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!

party-smiley-020.gif
musig_band.gif
party-smiley-020.gif

That's really sweet! Can't believe he want from that little squirt to that hairy gentleman. :lol: The costumes are all so funny. :) I remember when he was diagnosed and how worrying that was; it is just wonderful you had an inspired surgeon, he recovered briliiantly and you have him with you years later to enjoy along with Shelby.

:jump::hppybdy::jump:
:lotsaluv::lotsaluv: Happy 5th Birthday Jake!!! :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Your lovely slide show brought tears to my eyes!

:rah: :lotsaluv: :hppybdy: :w*w: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG JAKE
I love the pictures from such a sweet puppy to such a handsome man I am sooo glad he is healthy many many many healthy and happy long years ahead of you jake.
Sunday is the birthday of my Dusty he will be 1 year. We sure do love our dogs.
judy

:hppybdy: :mexwav: :hppybdy: to

Gentleman Jake. May you and your people share many, many more

Awww, Happy Birthday to Jake! What a great slideshow...brought tears to my eyes, it's always so great to see how much a dog is loved!:D I sometimes wonder if these little guys have any idea how much they mean to us.:lotsaluv:

Awww....What a total sweetheart and such an inspiration, a true miracle. The photos are beautiful.

Happy birthday Jake!

Back