• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

For Cathryn and others ( India )

inca

taking it easy ................on dads lap

India5.jpg

She's a little sausage! :)

Don't worry about the gaps before people reply; many are away this time of year, or check in on and off, or are in completely different time zones. It usually takes a while, at least a few hours, before people get around to replying to some threads. (y)

What a little DOLL FACE CUTIE SHE IS!

She looks so sweet all cuddled in her PaPa's lap~ Thanks for sharing with all of us......

India is so pretty. She looks a\so happy and relaxed on her Daddy's lap. Thanks for sharing her with us

HI!

Just back in from a FANTASTIC day out and been uploading pics for a thread on here!

She's looking great Inca! :luv: Bless her, keep me posted now OK!! ;) ;) :xfngr:

i have 5 ....those in the avatar are ones i bred but not all live with me

left to right is Cara then tara her mum
then pippa her gran LOL

then Daisy cara;s sister and Sophie Tara'a sister a pippa daughter and cara auntie

confused :) well you did ask LOL

I agree with jcj...she looks so relaxed on her daddy's lap!!!!! Very cute photo...she is precious!!

Hi Inca,

Maybe I'm a little slow, or behind in reading posts. Is that beautiful little India going to have puppies? Is that what you meant by, "or is she cooking something else"?

Back