• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

LOTS of emails I didn't get!!!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Folks I am SOOOOOO sorry but I just realised I never set up the webmaster@ email address for this site to redirect to my main mainbox and just found lots of emails people have sent me sitting in that account. :sl*p: There weren't enough for them to have really registered in terms of the space they take up. I am changing the way that box is set up now so that I won't miss your emails in future. I apologise if you have tried to reach me about issues or registration problems and I failed to answer you. I just hadn't realised any mail was going to that account!

:eek: :eek:

Like Pauline said, just this time we'll excuse you but loads of puppy pics when you visit Ginger OK?? :lol:

Yep, unless we get those pictures we are going to get all our Cavaliers to lick you to death, so get cracking.

Back