PDA

View Full Version : Great Collars and Leads

Holly
19th August 2007, 05:24 AM
I just got a Burberry (look-alike) plaid collar and lead for Oliver from a company called UpCountry. They are gorgeous and look so good against his Blenheim coat! I really like the set- they seem to be a high-quality and the lead has a really nice brass clip to attach it to the collar. The one I got is called Upcountry plaid and I got the set for around $40.00 (USD). They have some really pretty patterns. I am also going to order the harness for Oliver as they make the harness in every design also. The one I got Oliver is in the Town and Country section. Im also going to order a matching set for Bentley! This is the website:

http://www.upcountryinc.com/prodtemp.cfm?divid=1&dn=Dog%20Collection&do=div

Cathy Moon
19th August 2007, 07:24 AM
Wow, I luv so many of the fabrics and patterns - I wouldn't know how to choose one!:)

Cathryn
19th August 2007, 11:06 AM
:w*w: What an incredible amount of choice, I really liked all the Christmas one's too!! There is practically a collar for every event/mood or day of the year there!! Great site, put in favourites!! :thmbsup:

jennifer
19th August 2007, 12:05 PM
Amazing, brill. Such amount of choice and so lovely.:)

jennifer
20th August 2007, 11:15 AM
Had a proper look now and they are really good.:D

Scouty girl
22nd August 2007, 05:59 PM
Scout has the upcountry harness with dragonflys on it. It's really nicely made, good quality. A little on the pricey side, but easy to put on. She just steps into it and it buckles on the top. There are two brass rings at the top one on each side of the buckle. I really like it.