• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from Salt Lake City!

PseudoTwins

Hi! My name is Donna and my husband and I have two cavalier pups. They are 4 1/2 months old. Born on the same day, two different litters; hence, the name PsuedoTwins! They truly act like twins as they cannot be apart! :hug: Their names are Reggie (Tri) and Laci (Blenheim). This is our first experience with Cavaliers and we are loving it! Well, except for the obvious reasons with owning a puppy! :grnyuk: We are just recently retired, are traveling a lot and generally enjoying our life! Anyway, I'm looking to make friends and learn a lot about our new additions to our family!

I'll be posting pictures as soon as I can. Our camera is on the blink and getting repaired.

:grin:

Hi Donna!!

icon_welcome to the boards, Congratulations on your choice of retirement present :D Reggie and Laci will certainly keep you on your toe's and I love your choice of name, very apt indeed! Look forwards to seeing lots of :snap: of them both once your camera is fixed! :p

You're going to have so much fun with your puppies!! How nice to have retired and now have the time to spend with them. Welcome to the board. Looking forward to pictures.

hi and icon_welcome from Scotland

Reggie and Laci will certainly keep you amused, looking forward to seeing some :snap: when you get you camera fixed:D

Donna and family (furry and not):

Welcome from Miami! Its always great to welcome a new family of Cavalier lovers to the boards. This is a fun group and so very knowledgable. I'm sure that they can answer any questions you may have. I can't wait to see pictures of your Psuedo Twins and read about their adventures with you and your husband

Hi everybody! Nice to meet you! I "think" I posted 3 pictures, but I don't know where! :confused: I want to have one of the pictures where our name appears and I guess I didn't do that. If someone can tell me how to do that in "dummy" terms, that would be great. I also filled in information about where I'm from and all that and I don't see that showing up either.
But anyway! Happy to be here! :jump:

Hi everybody! Nice to meet you! I "think" I posted 3 pictures, but I don't know where! :confused: I want to have one of the pictures where our name appears and I guess I didn't do that. If someone can tell me how to do that in "dummy" terms, that would be great. I also filled in information about where I'm from and all that and I don't see that showing up either.
But anyway! Happy to be here! :jump:

Hi!

the info you posted was on your personal page, just checked it and your pair are so sweet! :lotsaluv: So any one wanting to meet Reggie and Laci just click on the "My personal page" link in the top right hand corner and you'll soon find them, what a pair of little cuties!! :luv: :luv:

It did work Donna!!:D

Wow! You guys are great! Looks like I'm going to like this board! :D Cathryn, how do I get a picture to go along with our name when I post something?

Yea! :rah: I'm smarter than I thought! cl*p I now have pictures posted. As soon as we get our camera back and take some more recent pictures, I will post them so you can see them growing. Bye-bye for now!

Back